sIx

Niasia >

Niasia >

"Kentrell, stop" I whined, he was was chasing me through the backyard with a watergun. "Naw, remember allat shit you was just talking? Say dat shit na" he said, spraying me. I ran behind Ben, "Aye, if I get sprayed Nini, I'm fucking you up" he said. I giggled. KD came out of nowhere and picked me up and walked me from behind Ben. "KD put me down" I yelled. "Okay" he dropped me in the pool.

I swam back up to the top and all of them were laughing. "I hate you" I told KD. "The feeling is mutual, shawt" he said, laughing. I got out the pool and sat down on the lawn chair, with my arms crossed. Kentrell walked over and crouched next to me. "You a li crybaby ass li girl. It ain' that deep. What chu' got a attitude fa?" He asked. I mugged him and kept ignoring him.

"So you don't hea me talkin' ta you?" He asked me. I just looked at him. "Bet" he got up and walked in the house. Ben and Boomer looked at me. "What?" I asked, bucking. "Mmcht. Chill allat out befo' I throw yo ass back innat bitch" Ben said, pointing to the pool. I squinted my eyes, "Y'all testing me today" I said. Jada walked out with her bikini on and her jean shorts. Boomer was eyeing her down. She came behind him and kissed his cheek. "Whatchu' got these li ass shorts on fa?" He asked her.

She smacked her lips, "Boom, it's like 90 degrees out" she told him. "You betta go calm yo dude down befo' he make yo ass mad forreal" KD said. I rolled my eyes and walked into the house. I walked towards the stairs and went up to his room. I heard Lil Durk - No Label playing faintly as I walked towards his door.

back to back, fuckin' back to back, off the perky
back to back, told her all them lies, i was perfect

I knocked then opened it. He was laying down on his bed with his eyes closed. I walked over to him and tapped him.

He opened one eye and looked at me. "Fuck you want?" He said, and closed it back. "I'm sorry" I said, leaning down and kissing from his cheek to his neck. "Yeah, okay" he said, nonchalantly. "Why you acting like that? It's not that deep" I mocked in his voice. He opened both his eyes and mugged me, "You think that shit funny?" He asked. I shook my head, "No, but you can stop being mad though" I told him. He pulled me on top of him and I rolled my eyes.

I leaned over him with both my hands planted beside him. "Whatchu' tryna do?" He asked me, biting his lips. I furrowed my eyebrows, "What 'chu mean?" I asked. "Mmcht. You know what I mean. I'm tryna see sum" he said, placing his hands on my lower back. "Un uh. Not right now" I said. "Why? All'em outside. I'll make it quick" he said and smirked. I laughed, "Noo, cause once you get started, you act like you don't know when to stop" I whined.

"So?" He said, he flipped me over and kissed all on my neck, causing me to bite my lip. I kept trying to push him off but he would not budge. "You stubborn" I told him. He stopped kissing my neck then looked deep in my eyes and kissed me. It got more passionate as he started feeling up my body and caressing me. He traced his hands down to my bikini bottom and pulled them to the side while rubbing my cooch (ion like the p word or the v word 💀). I moaned in his ear, "Kentrell". "Waddup?" He lowly said.

He inserted his finger inside me and started fingering me. My breathing got heavier. I gripped his arm and bit my lip.

« (no freaky scenes today slimes 🤣)

"And then that's when she was talking allat bitch ass shit and I put hands on ha" Ben said. "And they arrested yo dumb ass, didn't they?" I asked. He shook his head, "Hell naw. I fled the scene. Can't get locked up no mo" he said, taking a puff of his swisher. "You staying the night wimme or you goin' home?" Boomer asked Jada. "Staying witchu" she said. He nodded and scrolled on his phone.

I was sitting on Kentrell's lap, laying on him. He was on his phone too. "You stayin' too?" He asked me. "You want me to?" I asked him. He shrugged, "It's up ta you, really" he said. I nodded, "Yeah, I'll stay but I gotta get some clothes first" I told him. "Nah, yeen gotta do allat. You can change clothes when you go back home toma. I got clothes fa you" he said.

"Damn, Nini. We go back to school next week. Spring break flew by fast as the fuck" Jada said. "Yeah, I feel like we ain't get to do a lot" I said. "Shidd, y'all was damn near with us everyday" Joe said, he wasn't lying. "Do y'all go to school?" I asked. They looked at each other and started laughing, "Yeah, we go ta school. Sidewalk Academy" Ben said, laughing. "School don't teach us 'bout real shit so we stopped going. Everything y'all learning in thea, we can learn on our own. We prolly don't even need nun of dat shit inna real world no way" KD said.

"We can still come see y'all when y'all go back doe or y'all can come see us" Ben suggested. "So y'all can raise hell in our neighborhood? No thank you. We'll come over here" I fake smiled. "Y'all block prolly boring den a bitch anyway. We uh come turn that mufucka up. Say we won't" Joe said. "Ion wanna risk it so, nah" I said, snickering. He shook his head, "Lames" he said. Kentrell tapped my leg so I could get up. Once I got up, he stood up out the chair and took my hand, walking me in the house.

"We'll be back" he said, as he walked. "I'm lying like a bitch. I'm tired" he told me. I shook my head, laughing a little. It was only like 9 something at night. We walked up to his room and I stood by his dresser. He pulled out one of his shirts and a pair of his shorts with boxers. He handed it to me. "It's some towels in thea too" he said, pointing to the bathroom. I nodded. I walked in the bathroom and closed and locked the door.

I undressed, put my hair up, and turned on the shower. I went to grab a big towel and a little towel. I got in the shower and started washing up.

When I was done, I stepped out and dried myself off. I put on deodorant and put the shirt on then put on the boxers and shorts. I folded my big towel up and placed it on the rack and picked up my clothes. I unlocked the door and walked out. "You got a plastic bag I can put these in? They're still kinda wet" I asked him. He got up and grabbed a bag from his closet and I put them in there and tied it. I put the bag on the door knob.

I got in his bed and grabbed the remote and turned on Netflix, scrolling. He stood there looking at me. I glanced over, "What?" I asked, then looked back at the TV. "You a li' too comfortable in my shit" he said, walking into the bathroom then closing the door. I shook my head. I turned on A Nightmare on Elm Street. I liked scary movies for some reason. I laid back and pulled the covers on me.

Kentrell finally came out the shower after damn near a hour. He had on his basketball shorts with a black shirt. "You wann' see sum?" He asked me, getting in the bed beside me. I nodded. He pressed play on a YouTube video of him. "Bad Bad" it was titled.

"Wanna be Youngboy, ol' clown ass nigga. 4K Trey official, Shorty wanna top me, slime me down, yeah nigga"

He was smiling and bobbing his head to the song. "When did you record this?" I asked him. "Few days ago" he said. I laughed, "Look at Ben uglass" I said. The video ended. "I liked it. It was nice" I told him. "Appreciate dat" he said, turning his phone off and pulling me into him. He was looking deep in my eyes, the way that I hated.

"What did I tell about that? If you gotta say something, say it" I told him, rubbing his ear. "I can't just look at you?" He asked, frowning. "Mhm" I hummed. "This why ion like yo li dirty ass na" he said, mugging me and letting me go. "You right. You loveeee me" I said, "Why you let me go? Come back" I said, pulling his arm back. He smacked his lips, "Big ass baby, mane".

•••••••

How y'all liking this book so far? Lmk in the comments.

I know ian updated inna li minute but I'm back frfr now. But make sure y'all vote and add this book to your libraries and follow me to be notified when i next update.
-mook