eLeVeN

omniscient

"Kentrell, I don't give no fuck about none of that. Why the fuck do she feel comfortable coming to me on bullshit?" Niasia yelled.

"Ion got no control over what Sade ass say. I told you ima handle it so cool out" Kentrell said, laying back on the bed.

"You stay saying that but you ain't bussing no moves. In a minute, ima go handle this shit myself. I don't care if she pregnant or not. It seem like you protecting this bitch" Niasia snapped.

"Ian protecting that girl, mane. You wanna go do something, gone head. I ain't stopping you" He said, turning over.

Niasia huffed and grabbed her shoes and jacket and also her phone and her keys. She walked out and slammed his door shut, putting on her shoes as she went down the stairs.

"Y'all good? I heard y'all yelling" KD asked her.

"I'm fine. Fuck ya boy" She said, walking out the front door.

"Niasia!" KD called out to her and she turned around.

"What?" She asked.

"Fuck you going?" He asked.

"I'm taking my ass home. He pissing me off" she said, unlocking her car.

"Noo, you said we was going to the movies today. Now you tryna leave. You fake as hell" KD said, shaking his head.

Niasia completely forgot. KD felt like she was picking favorites in the gang so she promised she would kick it with him.

"Shit" she muttered.

"Come on, we can still go" she said.

KD grinned then walked to the car.

*
Niasia POV

"I'm never drinking ever again in my life" Jada said, as she sat on the couch with a trash can beside her.

Kentrell and Boomer did end up throwing us a graduation party and it was too lit up. Jada got overly drunk and been sitting on the couch since this morning, throwing up.

"I told you to stop but you wanted to show out" I said, shaking my head.

"Girl, we grown as hell. We just graduated. Lemme be great" she said, turning on her side.

"I let you be great and now you hungover" I said.

"I'm 'bout to tell Boomer to come take care of yo stubborn ass" I got up and FaceTimed him.

"What?" He answered. I turned the camera on her.

"Nini, stopp" she whined, putting her hand over her face.

"Please come get her before i kill her" I said.

"You ain' touching my baby"

"Wanna bet?" I asked.

"Do sum if you want to. You ain't stupid"

I walked over to Jada, playfully choking her.

"Niasia, ima kick yo ass" she slapped my hand.

"Don't worry bout it. I'm on my way" he hung up.

Jada started whining then started crying. At first, I thought she was playing until I seen real live tears come running down her face.