sEvEn

Kentrell POV

"Round of applause, baby make that ass clap (clap clap) drop it to the floor, make that ass clap"

Niasia was in the mirror, throwing ha ass back. "Ahh, ahhh, ahhh" she said, with her tongue out. I smacked my lips, "Yo ass ain' got no rhythm" I told her, looking at her. She stopped and mugged me, "You my biggest hater" she said, walking to the bed and getting in beside me. "Ian even hating" I retorted. "Yeah, oookay" she sarcastically said.

She got on top of me and started twerking again. I shook my head, "Goofy" I said, laughing. She cheesed as she laid back down. I just stared at her, "What?" She asked. "I want you ta meet my kids" I told her. I already been told ha I had 4 sons and she ain't trip or nun. Any other bitch would've tweaked. "That's fine with me" she said, shrugging. "They gone be out here toma so you can meet em then" I told her. She nodded.

She started playing with her fingers, "When we start getting serious, I want you to meet my momma" she said. I slightly grinned, "That mean you starting ta like a nigga fareal" I said, pulling her close to me. She playfully rolled her eyes, "You just different. You showed me things nobody else ever showed me. I appreciate it a lot" she told me. I smirked a little. "You coulda been up and left. All these other females just wanted my money. You really fuck with me fa me. I like dat" I told her.

"I never been the type to chase after materialistic things, as long as you keep me happy, I'm fine with just that" She told me. I was 'bout to kiss her but KD and Joe busted in the room, making me and Nini jump. "Da fuck wrong with y'all, mane?" I asked them, furrowing my eyebrows. Niasia started sniffing, "Why it smell like smoke?" She asked. "Ya, that's what we came up here fa. The pan is on fire" KD said. I groaned and jumped up. "Y'all niggas can't be left alone for 5 minutes, dude" I said, going downstairs. I started coughing by how strong the smoke was.

The pan was still in flames, so I turned off the stove and took the pan and put it in the sink, running water. It went out. I turned around to look at KD and Joe, mugging them. Niasia was behind them, laughing hard. "I already got 4 kids, ion need two mo' to babysit" I told them, walking back upstairs. Three walked in the house and scrunched his face up. "Y'all niggas in here burning sum?" He asked. I shook my head, "Ask Ed and Eddy in da kitchen" I told him. Niasia followed me upstairs.

I could hear Three going off. "Y'all gotta be the most dumbest niggas I ever met, mane" I heard faintly. I chuckled a little. Niasia was still laughing, sitting on the bed. "Living with y'all is probably something like a reality tv show" she said. "It ain' that bad. Without them li' niggas, this house prolly would be boring den a bitch" I said. "I wanted me and Jada to get a house together soon. We got 1 more month until graduation" she told me. "Damn, whatchu' gon' do when you go to college?" I asked her. "I figured I would stay home and do online classes for LSU. I'm not ready to venture out into the world yet but when I get ready to, I'll start classes on campus" she told me.