tWeLvE

Niasia POV

𝐧𝐢𝐧𝐨𝐨__ 𝚋𝚘𝚜𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝚞𝚙 𝚘𝚗 𝚊 𝚏𝚞𝚌𝚔 𝚗𝚒𝚐𝚐𝚊 🤪

"What we doing today?" Toosi asked me, as we walked to the car.

"Gotta go pick up Jada. Her car broke down" I said, getting inside.

"Why she ain't call Boomer?" She asked me. I shrugged.

"They prolly into it or sum. You know how they get" I started the car up and pulled off.

"Lemme tell you. Joe ass talm bout he wanna take me out to Miami type shit. Like a baecation" she said.

I glanced over at her and then focused back on the road.

"Y'all moving a li fast ain't it?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

She shrugged, "Kind of but I really like him. He not like no other nigga I've dated before" she flipped her hair.

"That's cause you never talked to a Louisiana nigga before. You oughta be careful, love" I said, turning the corner.

"You taking about me, what's going on with you and Kentrell?" She crossed her arms, asking.

I sighed loudly, "Nothing. Don't worry about it" we came to a red light.

"Oh. Y'all broke up, huh?" She asked, biting her nail.

I chuckled, "Yeah. Ian mad about it or nothing, though. I'm focusing on myself for now" I said.

"When the last time you talked to him?"

"2 weeks ago. He been calling but I been ignoring" I made my way to the side of the gas station where Jada was. I honked my horn.

She got out her car and locked it and ran to my car, getting in the back.

"Thanks, Nini" she said, closing the door.

"Uhm, where's Boomer?" I asked, turning around.

"Home. Why?" She asked.

"He couldn't come fix yo damn car? Let alone come pick you up?" I asked.

"I'm not talking to his ass right now. He act like I need him or something. I hate niggas like that" she huffed.

I turned back around.

"Sooo both y'all having problems with your nigga?" Toosi asked.