31

34 weeks

Mack released an annoyed sigh.

"What's the matter, baby?" Cal asked, glancing over to her from his spot on the couch.

"I just can't get comfortable. He's getting so big and he's just running out of room. He's been kicking my ribs for hours and I just can't." She said exasperated.

"I'm sorry, love." He said, sitting up and patting the space beside him as she moved to take a seat. He turned to her, his strong hands working on the knots in her shoulders.

"Lean forward." He whispered and she did, his hands sliding down her spine, trying to relive the tension in her tired muscles.

"Mmm, that feels nice." She hummed and he bit back a smile. He liked knowing he could fix her problems, heal her pain.

"Better?" He asked after a moment, laying back on the couch and pulling her against him. His skin tingled where they touched, the heat from her body keeping him warm in more ways than one.

"A bit." She said, relaxing into him. "Maybe a bubble bath wouldn't hurt."

"Oh, can I join?" He asked, mischief shining in his eyes.

"Perhaps." She giggled in reply.

"C'mon Mack, it's been like two weeks. I miss you." He complained and she rolled her eyes.

"Okay, okay. Go run the water." She gave in, his hope filled puppy dog eyes getting the best of her. 

"Okay!" He kissed her temple and gave an excited bounce of his eyebrows before disappearing down the hall. 

She heard the sound of the tap running a moment later and pressed down on the sofa, forcing herself into an upright position. She allowed herself a moment to gain her balance before taking off in a slow waddle towards the master bathroom. 

She couldn't help but smile as she entered the room and surveyed the scene. He'd worked quickly, dimming the lights and lighting candles around the room.

"Shit, Cal." She mumbled as he crossed the room to her quickly. 

"I feel shit that I'm having to miss our first Valentine's day together next week. I wanted to do something special. I know it's not much but.." He trailed off nervously.

"No, it's perfect, really." She said, extending her hand to grip his wrist. He smiled timidly and reached up, grabbing the back of his shirt and pulling it over his head. 

She'd never get used to it, the sight of him bare in front of her. His tanned skin juxtaposed with the black ink that littered his arms and torso. She could barely manage a complete thought with him stood in front of her looking like something worthy of the gods.

"It's not polite to stare, you know." He said with a laugh. He lifted the hem of her shirt, well his shirt that she had claimed as she'd steadily outgrown her own, and she raised her arms, allowing him to slip the thin material over her head. She stood in front of him in only her underwear as he bit his lip and shamelessly dragged his eyes over her. 

He extended his hand to her and helped her up and over the lip of the tub, a task that would have seemed daunting were he not there to assist her. 

With her settled into the warm water he freed himself from his own shorts and briefs and slid into the bath behind her. His arms circled her and held her tightly to his chest as the bubbly water lapped gently against the edge of the porcelain tub. 

"How're your aches now?" He asked after a while of simply enjoying their intimate moment together. 

"Not so bad right now." She said with a small smile, her eyes trailing from his to his lips as she spoke. He closed the distance between them, leaning in and pressing his lips to hers firmly. She reacted quickly, shifting so that she was facing him, her weight distributed evenly across his thighs. 

He broke their kiss, moving instead to the skin on her left shoulder and working his way across her chest by following the curve of her collar bone. He licked and sucked emphatically ravishing his way across the skin until he was satisfied with his handiwork. He pulled away slightly, his eyes dark and filled to the brim with desire as his hardened penis prodded her entrance beneath the surface of the sudsy water. 

"Someone's eager." She breathed heavily into his ear and he released a throaty groan. 

"Fuck, Mack. I told you I wanted you." He forced out, his mind a mess from the warm tingling sensation that was spreading throughout his body.

"Then have me." She said with confidence. 

He needed no further invitation, his hand snaking between them to play with her clit. He let her shallow breaths and cries of euphoria speak for her and when he was sure she was ready, he slid into her. Their foreheads rested together as they each attempted to find their control. He held firmly to her waist, their eyes interlocked as he helped her raise and lower herself onto him again and again. Her moan of his name and the warmth of her body and the water around him helped him reach a high he was sure he'd never ascended to before. 

Her head lolled back and her breast bounced daringly close to his face just asking to be suckled. He leaned forward slightly tugging the nipple between his teeth and rolling his tongue against the sensitive bud. Her fingers carded through his hair before gripping the strands tightly and tugging against his lips as he left her breasts covered in small bruises. 

Just as he felt his high growing in the pit of his stomach, the sound of their house doorbell echoed through the house.

"Fuck it, it's probably fans at the damn door again." He said, reattaching their lips and trying to get back to what had them currently preoccupied. 

The doorbell chimed again and he groaned in frustration, grabbing the towel from just outside of the tub and drying his hands before reaching for his phone to check the front door security camera.

"Oh, you have got to be fucking kidding me." He spat, the disdain evident in his voice as his face reddened with anger. 

"What is it? Who's at the door?"

"Fucking Tanner." He shot back with annoyance as he stepped from the water, a towel slung around his waist his body still dripping as he marched from the room and towards their front door.

"Fuck!" She exclaimed, climbing out after him with all of the grace of a beached whale, toweling off and sliding into her robe before waddling behind him. 

"What the fuck do you want?" She heard Calum bark at who she could only assume was Tanner though she couldn't actually see him.

"I came to check on my baby." She heard him reply in much too cheery of a tone. 

"Fat fucking chance I'm letting you in." Calum said, his face red and his nostrils flared. "Get off my porch, Pate. Stay the fuck away from me and my family or I swear to God you'll be sorry." He continued, taking a menacing step out the door. 

"I'm not scared of you, Hood."

"You should be." Calum said, turning on his heel and reentering the house, slamming the door closed behind him. 

AN: AHHHH that was a lot I know!

What did you think about Tanner's little surprise visit?

Do you think he's going to try anything? If so what? How do you think Calum would react? 

Vote and Comment!

I love you,

Sav