5

It's been five months since they got dating.

And it's been five months too that I got hurt by him.

I'm just tired.
For everything that's about you.

And who knows, it's been a week you didn't attend to school.

"Where's that FCKIN' MINHEE AYE BIJ?"asked Hyeongjun curiously.

I just shook my head as I don't know it.

Suddenly, my eyes landing to Wonyoung and other boy.

"Wait, is that Wonyoung? And Minkyu?"said me that makes my friends turned his head as I saw it.

"Oh my god! Seriously? Damn you, Jang fucking Wonyoung."

I felt my angrier that makes me run to her and held her hand aggressive.

"Wonyoung, why are you cheating to Minhee?! You know that he fucking love you!"shouted me that makes everyone gained the attention to us.

"Minhee?"she smirked.

"I don't want to date with someone who's suffering with heart cancer!"said Wonyoung

I gasped as she said that Minhee's have heart cancer.

"Heart cancer?"asked me confused.

"Yes, he will die soon as possible when no one gonna donor their heart for it. By the way, who wants to donor their own heart for him? It's useless tho."then I slapped her with my own hand.

"That's rude, Jang fucking Wonyoung. Minhee doesn't deserve this."said me angrily.

She smirked and said "Why? Because you fucking love him? But who knows that Minhee is fucking blind with your love cause you're not pretty as I am. That's why he never noticed your love for once."

I turned the silence mode on myself as she said like that.

"That's rude, Wonyoung! That's why I never let him got over with you!"said Jungmo suddenly.

"Minhee have been surfing with it at long time. You such as a monster when you left him for just a rich boy!"

"So you all know that Minhee have heart cancer, don't you?"asked me.

"Yujin, I kno—"
"WHY, GUYS?! WE BEST FUCKING FRIENDS ALMOST 10 YEARS AND ALL OF YOU KNOW HIS PROBLEM INSTEAD OF ME?"
"I FUCKING HATE YOU ALL AND DON'T FOLLOW ME FROM NOW ON."

Everyone at there just silently when I ran my own self from that school.

I take my phone and called Aunt Kang.

"Hello? Yujin-ie, how—"
"Where's Minhee? I know he's at hospital!"shouted me angrily.

"Huh. He's at Seoul Hospital and his number room 2101 at second floor."

I shut the call and run off since Minhee's mom said that.

At hospital,

2101
Patient: 강민희
Doctor: 이진혁

I opened the door and I saw Minhee are lying on a bed.

He's eyes landing on me and said "Yujin-ah?"

"Why you fucking lying me? We're promised to each other that we will never being secret between us, right?"said me as I cried.

His face looks pale that show his weak to make some movement.

"I'm gonna die soon, Yujin-ah."
"Not, you're not."

"How I'm supposed to live if I already in critical stage?! There's no one wants to donor their heart for me. Because they love their own life."said Minhee weakly.

I patted his head and said "I know you're strong. I know you will continue your life and free from this cancer."

He sighed and said "If I'm going to die, I want you know that I really love you. Yes, I'm fucking blind for your love but I know that I'm deserve to you cause you're too perfect for me."

His eyes got tears started falling.

I got out at his room after his parent come over here.

Then, suddenly I saw a doctor who named Lee Jinhyuk.

"Are you Doctor Lee? Who's have patient named Kang Minhee, right?"asked me that makes his eyes on me from his file that he got from the nurse a minute ago.

"Yes, it's me. Why?"
"Can we got talk in privacy for while? It's about Kang Minhee I want to ask."

He just nodded and open his room's door for me.

Tbc...