13

"10th place, Starship Kang Minhee!"

Did I just heard it or it's just my dream?

"Yah, Minhee! Faster! Dongwook sunbaenim are waiting you at there!"

"Uwah, Minhee-hyung! Congrats for your debut!"

"Kang Minhee! Kang Minhee!"

My tears started falling as I slap my own self.

"Hey, Minhee. Go to stage now! Dongwook sunbaenim are waiting you there!"

After I hug my mate, I walking through to stage that Dongwook sunbaenim standing there.

"Congratulations for your debut, Kang Minhee. Now, please give a speech for national producer."

As I take mic from a staff, I started my speech with introduce myself.

"Hello, I am Kang Minhee from Starship Entertainment."

"First of all, I want to say thank you to my Starship team and other trainees. Even to all of staff Produce X 101 this year."

"Then, I want to thank you for all of national producer who's support me. Without you, maybe I will not able to stand here right now. I hope you will continue supporting me."

"To my lovely family, thank you for raising me and support me when I want to join this survival show."

"And..."

I'm proud of you, mini huhu. I hope we can be a idol in the same company

I started crying again.

Thanks Yujin for everything.

"Thanks everyone for everything."

Dongwook sunbaenim clap his hand then asked "What's your message to your team, Jungmo, Hyeongjun and Wonjin?"

I smiled as I heard his question.

"Jungmo hyung, Wonjin hyung and Hyeongjun! I hope you have same journey with me!"

I wiped my tears as I said that.

"Ok, Kang Minhee. You may sit your seat now."

I bow to him and to everyone then I returns the mic to the staff before I go to my seat who's wrote it number 10.

As I started sit, the cushion are so soft and I started crying again as I took out a paper.

Minhee, congratulations for your debut!! Yeehaw! Be happy, be okay, bro. You're deserve for this.
- Yujin 🤠

"Yujin-ah, thanks for everything."

"I love you."

The End