10

"MINHEE, OHMAIGASH! HE'S AWAKE!"shouted Wonjin that makes Jungmo punch his shoulder hardly.

"You bitch please shut the fuck up please."said Hyewon.

"Where's Yujin?"asked me that makes everyone turned their head to each other.

Hyeongjun turn to Hyewon turn to Jungmo turn to Wonjin turn to Eunsang t— enough for that -..-

"You must rest yourself first, Minhee. I will show you where's Yujin after you got out from this hospital."said my father that makes everyone nodded.

I sighed hard and I just nodded.

Wonjin's POV
Five days ago,

"The operation is tomorrow?"

I eavesdropped every words that she's said.

"Okay, I will go to hospital now. Just wait me another two hours, okay? Thanks, doctor."said Yujin as shut the call.

I thought it's just my dream since I'm just awake from my sleep.

"Why I'm so stupid?"mumbled myself alone.

I sighed hard a lot as I read her diary.

Yea, she's left her diary at here in purpose.

I saw a letter that wrote my name on it.

I take it and pull a letter from the develop.

Hello, Wonjin!

First of all, thanks again for letting me sleepover at your house for this two days. Maybe you will got open this letter after I leave this world. Sorry. I am not a good friend. I am such a coward to show myself to them. And I already forgive you all for keeping the secret that Minhee have heart cancer. Sorry for left you all without any words. I hope you all have a good life without me. I will always watch you from the heaven. Since I left my diary and the letters, please pass to the others according their names, okay? My last wish is please be happy without me, okay? Always smile as you do. And again sorry, Wonjin-ah.

Your beloved friend,
Ahn Yujin✨

I wipe my tears who's started fall across my cheeks.

"Sorry, Yujin. I don't think I have a good life after this."mumbled myself.

"Why do you fall in love to Minhee while me."

"You treat me like a good friend but I treat you more than friend because I love you since we're kids."

"It's okay, Yujin-ah. I will always respect your decision. Maybe it's time to I let all my feeling for you go away."

I tried to not crying but I fail.

Because I love you but you're blind for my love.

Tbc...