8

"Minhee, you are gonna be fine."said Jungmo to me.

"Yup! After you got recover from this cancer, let's have some fun!"said Hyewon happily.

I forced myself for smile.

"Hyeongjun, where's Yujin?"asked me to him that makes his sad.

"I don't know, hyung. I got slept last night at 2 in the morning. By the way, her mum said that Yujin sent her messages that she's okay and alright."said Hyeongjun.

"Wait, didn't she's on her way to home last night?"asked Wonjin worried.

"What do you mean?"asked me curious.

"Okay, this is the story. Three days ago, I saw she's crying then I took her to her house but she's said that she doesn't want to go there. So, I make my decision to take her to my house. Since my phone still under repair, she's said to me that she's sent a message to her mum that's she got sleepover at my house. So, I just believe it."said Wonjin to them that makes they gasped.

I asked him "Do you know where's she?"

Wonjin shook his head and said
"She's said that she went back home after she's left but since you said she's gone so I don't know."

I sighed hard.

Jungmo patted my head and said
"Don't be stress, buddy. Today is the last day that you are suffering with heart cancer. Eunsang and Junho are searching her right now."

"Yes, son. Don't be stressful."said my father and he hugged me.

"Okay. Times up! It's time for we send him to operation room now."said Dr. Jinhyuk.

"Good luck, son."said my mum while holding my hand and kiss my hand.

Seriously, nervous.

Before I got in, I heard Eunsang voice.

"Hyung, we have problem and it's Yujin!"

Yujin-ah, where are you?

Tbc...