Chapter 20: An Old Friend

My Wifi is being shit and the Picture of the Ocean-Globe from Chapter 18 would only load in the thing above
(Shitty Camera Quality, I know, but you can still kinda see the Details within my Phone's shitty Camera[Trust me, I've tried to clean the Camera, the Quality is just Shit -_-)
(And yes, I was actually feeling better enough to go up to the Attic and Look for it. I'm still a little sick tho)

You woke up in the Hotel Room you had gotten the Night before, after you left the Old Woman's House. You slowly sat up and Rubbed your Eyes, then you pulled the Collar of your Shirt a few Inches Away from where it was and dug your nose into it, taking a Sniff of your Body. You Visibly cringed and got up, walking to the Bathroom to take a Shower. You probably should've taken a Shower as soon as you walked into the Hotel Room the night Prior, but you where extremely tired, so you had just collapsed on the Bed. You wanted to wash your Clothes, but you where sure that, even though this place has a Laundry room, you wouldn't be able to use it. Plus, what where you going to wear while your only set of Clothes where washing?
It was at that Moment that you had gotten an Idea, a Stupid One, but it would be better than Nothing. You took your Shirt and Pants off, leaving you in your Bra and Underwear.(What Horror Book/Horror Movie would this be without a Woman Getting Naked? A Horrible one, that's what, I paid to see Boobs and Ass not People getting Killed, that's why I like Friday the 13th So much--) You put those in the Hotel Bathtub and Turned the Hot Water on, plugging it up with the Plug thing that was sitting on the Edge of it.

You Looked at the Bottles of Shampoo and Conditioner, and Although they where Very Small they would work. You Squeezed the Entirety of both things out into the Boiling Hot Water, and then you Turned the water off. You put both of your Hands into the Water and Moved your Clothed around in the Make-shift Washing Machine. You knew that this would probably take a While, so the Author is now going to add a TimeSkip-
~•~

After Finishing up your Laundry, setting it Infront of the AC Unit with it Cranked all the way up, Giving yourself a Shower without any shampoo and Conditioner, and Lounging Around the room with Nothing but a Towel around your Body and Hair like you where in a Horror Movie from the Eighty's, Your Clothes where Finally dry enough to wear. Yes, the Shampoo and Conditioner Hardly worked on your Shirt and Jeans and it didn't make them Smell good at all, they where still Kinda Clean, and that's all that Matters.
You Pulled your Clothes on and Pulled your Coat and Shoes on. You where Going out today, Hopefully to find your Friends and tell them that you where Okay. You shoved your Phone and Hotel Key into your Pocket and you walked out of your Room. The Author is going to Spare you the details of you getting out of the Hotel, because the Author spent to much time on that Laundry Scene, that shes almost at her Word Limit, fucking idiot-

As you stepped out of the Hotel and looked around, hoping to see anybody that you recognized walk down the Street. As if Some higher Being had heard your Prayers, You saw someone walk out of a Nearby Store, you haven't spoken that that Person since Senior Year in Highschool, but she was better than No one. " JULIA!" You shouted, earning the Girls attention. The Pink-haired girl stopped and looked at your Direction, her eyes immediately going wide. You ran across the Street with a Big ass smile on your Face, Julia having that same look. " Y/n!" You both Hugged once you got to the Other side of the Street. " Oh my god, it's been so Long! You look Hotter." You laughed at her. You and Julia used to Date, but you Both broke up with Each other since you both weren't really Ready for anything Serious, so you both went your Separate ways. No Jealousy or Trying to get back together or anything. Y'know, something that Rarely happens in Fanfics.
You and Julia started Walking down the Side walk. " I saw what happened on the News, are you okay? You've been missing for so long. " " Ugh, It's a Long Story. I wasn't Kidnapped by the way, I went to ClayHill for College and... Weird things started to happen. I couldn't call or text anyone because there apparently wasn't a Signal there. Its all just very weird and Messed up." You explained. Julia placed a hand on your Shoulder. " At least your Okay! Have you tried to call Jeremy or Anyone else?" You shook your head. " No, I don't have my Phone on me. I left t back at ClayHill along with the Rest of my stuff. Do you know where They're at?" " No, not really, They're somewhere I'm sure, I just don't know where... If you want.. You can come to my Apartment and Stay a while, maybe we'll see them walk by. Plus, I have Tea!" You stopped walking, Julia stopping as well.

" That sounds.. Nice. Plus we haven't hung out in Seven Years."
______________________

I bet you guys weren't expecting the Reader to have an Ex Girlfriend, didn't ya?
An Ex Boyfriend named Jason who's very Cliché, sure
but not an Ex Girlfriend named Julia who defies all Fanfic Logic

So, this was shut a weird Filler Chapter
Also, Julia is just a Filler Character

Or is she 👀
You know I played y'all with Heather, saying that she was just a Random Character, but it turned out that she was Paige, so who knows who Julia is 👀👀👀

Also, Julia is the only Sweet and Supportive Ex in any book known to Mankind

Also, according to the Math that I did: The Reader was born in 1995

Since this Book was made in 2019, I'm not counting this year(2020) in it, so yeah

So, 2019 - 7 Years is 2012

You and Julia Broke up in 2012
BUT, You guys got together when you guys where 15, so you both where together for Two Years since 2010
You guys broke up when you where 17

So, that means that You're Gay

And now something completely Unrelated: McDonald Sprite, Your Cat giving you Love, French fries from Bojangles, and Shitty Movies always hit differently when your sick
The first Three things are Even Better, and the Last thing is at least watchable when your going in and out of Conciseness (Speaking from experience because I watched Seed of Chucky for the First Time in 8 years, and I remember it looking so much better when I was 6, even though back then I had no clue what half of the things they where talking about was. I mean, Glen is still a Sweetheart[just look at my fucking Profile Picture, he's such a Pure Boi{I'm using He/Him Pronouns for him because doesn't he chose to be a Boy at the end of the movie?}] but everything else is just Shit in the movie
I mean, I love that they absolutely nuked the Fourth Wall, but the movie is shit)

Ok, I'm gonna go now, I'll publish another Chapter when I get better, because I'm still suffering from a Fever, BAIII!