Chapter 23: Cassidy...?

I just realized, I write Fanfics because I can't find good Fanfics about Characters that I want to Read about. Like, All of the DHMIS Fanfics I've read are either Shit or They're Discontinued after the first two Chapters
So I basically pulled a " Fine, I'll do it Myself" move with all the Fanfics that I wrote about
Watch, I bet you in the Future i'mma make a Glen Book because I'd pull another " Fine I'll do it Myself"
I bet you my Entire House and my Cats--

You woke up some time the next day and instinctively reached your hand to the Bedside table to grab your Phone. You tried to Turn it on, only to find that it was dead, which made you groan in annoyance. You sat up and took your Coat Off, realizing that you had fallen asleep with it on. You got out of the Bed and picked up your Charger cord, plugging your Phone in. You saw the other two phones sitting beside the Lamp, and you picked up the one with the Pop-Socket, sitting back down on the bed. You turned it on and found that the Lock-screen Picture was of Cassidy and the Girl from the other Phone. It looked like they where standing in Snow, Both of them had thick-looking Coats on and the other girl had a Beanie on, while Cassidy had her Hat on. Cassidy was holding the phone up, sticking her tongue out, which revealed a Tongue ring, and the other Girl was behind her. The other girl looked like she was Laughing, or just smiling, with her eyes closed and both hands on the sides of her Hood, looking like she was about to pull it over her head. You then realized that this was where you where supposed to put in a Password, which made you groan again. You held a finger on the screen until the Password input thing Came up, making you tap a Fingernail on the Phones Screen. You Jokingly put in 'Password' for the password, and Surprise Surprise, it worked! Which both Shocked you and made you snicker a little. ' This must be Cassidy's phone then..' You thought.
You noticed that the Home-screen Wallpaper was of Cassidy taking yet another Selfie, but then one looked less.... Fun. Cassidy had, what looked like, a Joint In-between her lips, her Middle and Pointer finger holding it in place. Behind where was a Slew of both Stereotypical and Non-Stereotypical looking Druggies. One of them had a Crack-Pipe in his Mouth, holding a Lighter to the end of it, another had a Bong in her hand, happily smiling at the Camera. Yet another looked like he was in the middle of rolling a Joint, also smiling at the Camera. They all looked relatively Happy, and it looked like they where either in a Basement or an Attic. This honestly caught you Off Guard.

You turned the phone off and sunk into the bed, mouth slightly open. You had So many Questions but you didn't want some of them answered in all Honesty. Looking back down at the phone, you turned your attention to the Sleeping boy beside you. You sighed and got out of the Bed again, Cassidy's phone in hand, and you walked out of your Room. The Hardwood floors was Freezing, but you managed. You walked across the Hallway and over to the Yellow Door that you knew that belonged to Cassidy. You knocked on it Lightly, hoping that she could hear it. " Cassidy?" You whispered, not really wanting to wake up Robin or Harry. Nothing came, so you concluded that Cassidy was still asleep, so you knocked a little Harder. " Cassidy!" You Whisper-yelled. You waited for a bit, biting your lip and tapping your foot a little. You turned your attention to the Doorknob and gently placed your hand on it. Biting your lip a bit harder, you turned the knob and pushed the Door open. Once you got the door Wide enough for you to get in, you where hit with a Disgusting Smell and a Wave of Cold air. You walked in the room Quietly and shut the door behind you.
" Cassidy...?" You said in a normal tone of voice. You didn't hear a Groan, you didn't hear breathing or snoring, you didn't even hear the Bed Creaking under Cassidys Weight if she where to Turn around in the bed. " Cassidy, I'm gonna turn the light on, please don't be mad.." You said into the Darkness. Your hand blindly touched the Wall, looking for a Light-Switch. You heard a 'click' and instantly covered your eyes, not yet used to the Blinding light(Cassidy's phone was an exception, her phone was on Low Brightness). You slowly opened your eyes after a Moment, still not hearing a small 'What the Fuck..?', or at least a Groan of Annoyance. " Cass?" You looked around the room for a Minute, noticing the Christmas Lights strewn about the Room, Taped to the Walls and Ceiling, although they weren't plugged in. There where Posters tapped to the Wall and a Cork Board on one of the Walls, opposite of the Bed. Other than those things, the room was completely bare, save for a Spot in one of the corners that had a Normal Pencil, some coloring Pencils,  and a few Notebooks and Papers strewn about. You didn't see Cassidy, however.