Chapter 1: Discovery

(Before reading, I want you all to know that I'll skip his training thing and will jump straight to the age of 15 so read the following. Izuku will be quirkless but will develop the abilities of a demon slayer. He will be a mix between Tanjiro Kamado, Inosuke Hashibira (A lot like Inosuke Hashibira) and Gyomei Himejima. He will have the strength of Gyomei Himejima (Really stong, I'm pretty sure he's the strongest of the pillars), a personality like Inosuke Hashibira and will have the determination to improve like Tanjiro Kamado. He will be able to use all of their moves and is strong, the downfall is he's like Inosuke Hashibira so he isn't gonna have parents and will be raised in the wild. All things considered, a lot of people are fucked and when he meets Eri she'll be like what Nezuko Kamado is to Tanjiro Kamado. I will make it so that the reason he knows about these techniques is because of their spirits. So he'll receive a tiny bit of help in that sense but his training will start from birth basically, he'll be living in the wild and start his breathing techniques and stances when he reaches the age of five and by the time he is 7 he can do total concentration breathing, constant with relative ease much like Gyomei Himejima can. at the age of 15 (I think that's the time Deku was at the beginning of the anime), he has mastered all techniques making him a prodigy if it weren't for him being like Inosuke Hashibira and being completely unaware of a lot of things such as the outside world, etc. He will have a sword but I don't know how so we'll just say for plot conveniences he was able to get Inosuke's swords and can use all techniques with one hand (After all, he does have two swords) (Also may or may not be 03:42 a.m.)

Aizawa's P.O.V.

Today seemed to look like a normal day if you had asked me, nothing out of the ordinary at first even when out on patrol. It seemed like an average day as I've mentioned but out of nowhere within the woods, all that could be heard was, "What the hell you looking at!?" This was followed by a scream of some sorts which tends to be a sign of trouble and upon arriving I am greeted by a sight that would make most vomit. There stood a male with a bloodied sword with multiple dead animals, most were bears which leads to the question of how strong this guy is.

Izuku's P.O.V.

Not long after defeating my last bear I can sense another being with me. "And who the hell are you!?" I shout towards the other being whilst pointing my blade towards the person. "Oh? You were able to see me?" The being asked me. "It's kinda hard not to. Oh!! I get it! You are here to be my rival!" I yell as I make a fast dash towards the man who looked very startled and only barely dodged my blade. "Wheres your sword?!" I yell seeing no sword on the guy. "I fight barehanded," He says sounding really bored which causes me to be pissed off. "Oh! You are bored and fine! Barehanded it is!" I yell dropping my swords and dashing towards him at blinding speeds and punching him in the gut sending him flying and from what I can tell causing a couple of broken bones. "Come on! Hit me back!" I yell towards him dashing yet again getting really low and sending multiple light punches at him. "When are you going to fight back!" I yell stopping my onslaught. "I would fight if it weren't for you already giving me multiple broken bones," He says with pain behind his voice. "I'm good! Ain't I? I'm going to fight you again so tell me when you are ready!" I yell with glee being able to fight something other than animals not that he is much different. Soon enough I collect my swords just in case and wait for him but end up sensing even more people. "Brought more people, did you? Do they fight barehanded too?" I ask with a grin plastered on my face. "Yeah they do, good luck kid," He says, what's that? Oh well, soon enough I dash towards them and stop right in front of them. "Hey, did that other guy call you out to fight me? I'm so excited!" I yell already dashing low and starting a battle against some yellow-haired guy but he isn't that durable and within what seemed to be seconds I'm left with two people who look really buff and tall. "Hey, yellow-haired guy! You look strong!" I yell pointing to him, completely ignoring the other red-haired, fire-bearded guy. "You sound like a child," The other says and before I can retort to him I feel a punch on my face knocking my mask off. "Oi! I wasn't ready!" I yell turning to the other guy. "Now we can start!" I yell cracking my neck and making a dash towards the stronger guy but changing my direction to the fire guy, kicking him in the neck sending him into the ground with a lot of force but soon after I feel a strong hit to my stomach and feel a crack in my ribs again. "Oh? You actually hit me! This is getting better than ever! I'll tell you my name! I am Izuku! Don't forget it!" I yell dashing around the place. "And I am All Might!" He yells. "Okay! Here I come Crawl Sight!" I yell dashing at him and dodging his attack only to send a punch directly at his stomach as revenge and I hear a crack. "Hahaha, I have had my revenge! How does that feel Fall Trout?!" I yell gaining a confused look from others. "You are so much fun to fight! I need more!" I shout with overflowing excitement and not long after I dash towards him again and keep hitting him with a barrage of kicks and punches. "If only you used a sword! Then I could fight you at my strongest!" I yell gaining shocked faces as I seeming pull two blades out of nowhere. "Second Fand: Rip and Tear!" I yell swinging my sword in a double X-shaped slash with my two blades in both diagonals which bearly gets him causing blood to spill out of his chest. "Hey! Do you guys have a sword?!" I yell but no one replies so I call it quits. "Fine, we'll stop here, for now, Small Flight!" I yell pointing at him with my blade.

All Might's P.O.V.

After that last attack, the kid decided to stop. How is he so strong! He is stronger than me and has broken at least 4 ribs as revenge for me breaking his. "Hey! Kid! If you come with us you can fight me or someone stronger than me whenever you want!" I yell hoping he'd join us and suddenly we all feel a quick breeze and he's almost right in front of me. "Do you really mean that Tall Right!?" he yells right in front of me and how does he manage to butcher my name so many times?! "S-sure, kid," I say as he starts dashing everywhere. "But first we need to get everyone healed up, thanks to you they all have become injured, it baffles me how you are able to completely destroy 3 of the top heroes and some others and still have energy to spare," I say to the kid who seems to not be listening but instead looking for something and soon puts his boar mask back on. "Why do you wear that?" I ask, "I feel like I have to, it's the same with how I dress, I just feel like it suits me! Now who's next for the fight?!" he yells as everyone gives a defeated sigh. "You can't fight anyone until you get healed, Izuku!" I yell at the kid. "Eh?! And who the hell told you my name?!" He yells as I sweatdrop. "You did," I say confused. "Pfft! You should have seen your face! Hahaha!" He yells and I feel like I missed a joke. "Let's go!" He yells walking the wrong way.

Time skip. Izuku's P.O.V.

I was at this place they called a hospital. It smells weird. Not long after these thoughts, a small woman enters. "Who the hell are you!?! I yell. "I'm the woman who done a x-ray and I've come to ask how you've managed to break your legs, arms and torso?! What have you been doing?! And you also fought All Might like that!" She yells. "Who the hell is Role Tight!?" I yell confusing her but still making everyone who heard the previous news look shocked for some reason. "And how else am I supposed to get stronger?! If I don't fight strong things then I won't get stronger!" I yell running around the place challenging people who look strong. "I'll fight you all! Bring it!" I yell and hear the door open and turn only to see the two strongest from yesterday enter. "It's fire boy and Shall Tight!" I yell dashing to them. "When we fighting next?!" I yell but am sat down by the woman. "You ain't doing anything until you heal fully, for someone with almost everything broken you seem unfazed!" She yells shocking the two that entered for some reason. "Why the hell are you guys shocked?!" I yell but get no response.

To be continued