Chapter 7: Provisional exam

After the fight with All for One, the three had been practising and perfecting their techniques. They had been duelling a lot more than they have done before. The reason for this is because the provisional exam is approaching. The trio already knows that they can pass but they wanted to get stronger for a better duel between the three. Izuku still remains unbeatable and is still sticking to one breathing technique when going up against the two. The current scores ar 3,986 wins to Izuku and 0 losses against Katsuki. 2,956 wins and 0 losses against Todoroki. 2,378 wins and 2,378 losses... It's still a tie between Katsuki and Todoroki. Upon arriving back to U.A. (still in their duelling outfits) they are greeted with most of the class staring in awe. "You guys have a different aura than before," Kaminari states. "That's because we've gotten stronger and I and Todoroki are still unable to beat Izuku," Katsuki states sitting on Izuku's desk when Izuku had sat down. 

"What's the score now then?" Kirishima asks as Bakugo writes down the scores. "Izuku's a monster by the looks of things," States Ojiro. "Yeah, he's on another level to us two but we are slowly getting stronger and soon he'll be forced to use more than one breathing technique," Todoroki states with determination. "Ain't the Provisional exam today?" Asks Izuku, the trio hadn't come to U.A. as much not because they think they are too good or anything of the means. They just had a certain training than normal and being at U.A. will prevent them from doing so. This little detail is the reason the three had to ask Nezu for permission to train on their own for the exam to which he agreed to it. "Yes, you guys are in a world of shock! We've developed new special moves!" Yells Mina. "You guys are also in a world of a surprise when you see how much stronger and faster we've gotten," Katsuki states with a grin and soon they all enter a bus to arrive at the location. 

"We are finally here!" The trio yells because of how long it took. "You guys seem to dislike the bus more than before," States Momo. "That's because they are too slow! We could have been here ages ago!" Shouts Izuku. "Look over there, It's U.A.!" Yells someone from the other school. "Hey! We are from Shiketsu High School! We hope we can put up a good fight!" yells an over-energetic student. "We are from U.A. We hope to live up to your expectations," Todoroki states with a soft smile. "Who's the strongest out of you guys?" Katsuki asks observing them. "That guy, he's got a different aura. I taught you how to sense strength Katsuki, put it to use," Izuku says pointing at a very tall and well built young man with buzzed, dark brown hair and black eyes. "I know that Izuku, I just wanted to see if they recognised the same thing," Katsuki states turning towards his classmates. 

After the rules and objective were explained each class had gotten ready for attack. Upon hearing the signal to start, everyone exited... Only for 300 people to already be taken out in an instant and for 3 people to be automatically passed. "I-Izuku Hashibira, Katsuki Bakugo and Shoto Todoroki have already gained 100 points!" Yells an announcer who is normally tired. After this announcement, everyone got confused only to look down to see if they were ant of the 300 who were tagged. "How did they manage to tag so many people so quickly?!" Yells one of the students. "Those three are too strong," Ms Joke states in complete shock. "Yeah, the one called Izuku is also unbeatable... The other two with him haven't one against him, not even once even after thousands of duels," Aizawa states with pride. "You have a lot of pride about how well your students turned out," Ms Joke states with a smile. "Well, I am his guardian as well as teacher," Aizawa states with a grin.

After the First exam, everyone got prepared for the second exam. This exam was about rescuing people and fighting fake villains. When they heard the signal to start the trio dashed into the same directions to help others. One thing they have all learned whilst training is that a true hero should put his life on the line to not only save but comfort any bystanders. "You'll be okay, Why? Because I'm here," Izuku says with a soft smile as he helps out those trapped as the other two help people within his area and calming them down in a similar fashion. "Where's my mommy?" Asks the kid as Izuku uses his Seventh Style: Spatial Awareness and spots his mother and tells him to hold on tight as he takes the safest route to his parents and in a blink of an eye the kid was returned to his family. "Be careful now," Izuku states with a soft smile making the people realise that the future of heroes is going to be way better than the heroes currently. Soon enough after people were rescued, Gang Orca and his sidekicks appeared as mock villains. "Too easy..." Izuku states knocking out all of the sidekicks and appearing in front of Gang Orca. "You should train your sidekicks more," Izuku states with a grin scaring Gang Orca because of how fast he was able to move. "It's a shame... Maybe you would have been a good obstacle if it weren't for us Demon Slayer being present," Katsuki says suddenly right beside Gang Orca. "Come on Katsuki, don't suddenly appear beside him, you scared him," Todoroki state despite him also appearing out of nowhere on Gang Orca's shoulder. "When did you guys get here?" Gang Orca questions in a tiny bit of fear. "Well, we just got here, although we were being nice about not capturing you straight away, Izuku changed his mind which is why you are now in restraints," Katsuki states with a smile and as Gang Orcas looks at his body he was indeed captured. "You three are impressive, I hope I can be around when you three become pros," Gang Orca states, "Then stay alive," Izuku states as the trio walk off to protect more people.

At the end of the whole thing, everyone in class 1-A had passed and got a Provisional Hero Licence. Izuku was proud that not only himself but his students also dominated the competition although that's what he expected. "We are going to have a massive feast tonight!" Izuku yells catching other people attention. "Really?! You mean it?!" Both Todoroki and Katsuki yell in sync with excitement. "Yo! You guys are having a feast? Wanna join us lot in the dorm for the feast?" Kirishima asks as everyone is all on board with the idea. "Sure! It'll be a celebration!" Izuku yells as the trio walk with the rest of the class and soon they have the feast.

To be continued...