Chapter 5: The Training Camp

Upon almost everyone arriving back from their agencies, they had begun to talk about their experiences. "I heard the Demon Slayers captured Stain," Kirishima states. "Yeah, it's weird to think we are in the same class as three people clearly better than us," Kaminari states as some of the class states and the tri walks in. "Speaking of them," Kirishima states looking at them. "Hey, guys! How was your training?" Ojiro yells to the trio, "It was hell, I've never felt like I was going to die so many times," Todoroki states, "I second that thought," Katsuki states, "Oh shut up, you survived and got stronger didn't you?" Izuku asks rhetorically. "But still, the waterfall made me fear for my life and that wasn't even the hardest one," Todoroki states. "What was Stain like?" Mineta asks not wanting to hear their training. "He was slow, well slow when compared to us," Katsuki states. "Would you rather fight Stain or fight All Might?" Asks Mina, "Well, both wouldn't be much of a challenge," Todoroki states with a confident smile. "You've grown that much is it?" Iida asks. "Well, to put it in simple terms, either one of us three could take on All Might and come out on top, it wouldn't even be that hard, sparing each other is harder, although I don't think Izuku finds us much of a challenge. We have improved drastically," Katsuki states. "You've all improved," Aizawa states whilst entering, 'They've gotten stronger again,' Aizawa thinks to himself. 

(The Final Exam Arc goes as it did in the anime but Izuku's, Katsuki's and Todoroki's battle goes by much easier)

Time skip to the bus/ getting off the bus

"Okay, we are getting off now, go and stretch," Aizawa states as everyone states, "You three come here," Aizawa states to the trio that has now been nicknamed the 'Demon Slayers'. "You three will be going a different route than the others," Aizawa states," Okay, you lot get back onto the bus!" Aizawa states as everyone besides the trio get on, "I hope you survive... what am I kidding, I know you will get there before us," Aizawa states as a landslide happens causing the trio to jump off the side into the forest. "You know... I want to make it so we win the race by a lot," Izuku states with a grin, "Readdy for 100% speed?" Izuku asks as the other two nods. Soon after this the trio sprint at the speed of sound with ease and despite saying to go 100% speed Izuku is indeed holding back. "I'd love to sit and chat with you two, but I'm going to win another race," Izuku states sprinting even faster than before making the other two look much slower. "Do you think we'll be able to catch up to him one day?" Todoroki asks, "If he keeps improving as he does... I doubt it," Katsuki states as they bot pick up their speed, soon they arrive to see Izuku holding a couple of stone beast heads, "That's why it felt peaceful," Katsuki states. "They weren't that strong," Izuku says in a bored manner. 

After 15 mins pass-by everyone arrives to see Izuku, Katsuki and Todoroki eating food they made. "How fast are these kids?" Pixie bob asks Aizawa. "Well to put it in terms you'll understand, the three of them could take on All Might and they'd win with ease. Izuku's training must be really good," Aizawa states with pride. "Damn, these brats are already better than the pros, it's a shame they aren't pros already, must be a pain not being able to use their quirks," Manalady states. "Oh? You must have misunderstood me... Izuku is quirkless, Katsuki only uses his explosion and strength quirk for his Styles, same goes for Todoroki. They'd be able to beat All Might without their quirks," Aizawa states shocking the Wild, Wild Pussycats. "That's insane," States Tiger. "It's a shame we can't teach them anything," States Ragdoll. The next day everyone was out training early, all of them could hear the clashes of blades at a rapid rate, the clanking sounds only sped up and never seemed to slow down. The only time the trio was seen was during food breaks. "So how has your guy's training been going?" Asks Iida, "Well, we've managed to improve again, we have mastered the styles we have made... Izuku, on the other hand, has almost mastered all of the styles he knows," Katsuki states, "All he needs to master is his 'Breath of the Sun' technique and he has mastered them all, this guy is a monster in every way possible," Todoroki adds on. "I'm the Beastly Hero!" Izuku yells while stealing the other guys' food only to laugh in a way that made the girl think he is cute. "The school is planning to do a scare game between 1-A and 1-B. wanna join?" asks Kirishima. "No thank you, we'll pass," states Todoroki.

Time skip to the attack

There was a loud explosion and with it came Blue flames. "Where's Kota?!" Mandalay Shouts in question. "I can find him if you want. You two go and help out the others, don't let your guard down," Izuku states as the other two walk into the forest. "How are you going to find him?" Mandalay asks. "Seventh Style: Spatial Awareness," Izuku states. Using this Izuku can identify the position of enemies by feeling small disturbances in the air. He usually plunges both of his Nichirin blades into the ground in order to utilize this technique and within seconds he found Kota. "Found him and there's another person with him, I'll go help him," Is all that could be heard despite Izuku not being there anymore. "Hey, kid. That's a nice hat, I'll trade you this mask," Muscular states approaching Kota, "S-stay away," Kota states. "Get away from the child," Izuku states with malice causing Muscular to spin around as quick as possible only to see no one and when he looks forward Kota is gone. "Your ability to see isn't the best, is it?" Izuku asks by the side of him, "When did you get here?! And where's the kid?" Muscular asks, "He's back with the heroes. Can I ask you something? Why do you kill?" Izuku asks Muscular. "Because it's fun, the weakest will die in the fight and that's all there is to it," Muscular states swinging a fist to Izuku who caught it with ease, "I guess I'll have to go all out against you," Muscular states and swings again only for Izuku to have vanished and reappeared further away. Seeing this speed made Muscular cover his body in his muscles. "I'm going to have fun killing you kid," Muscular states. "First Form: Thunderclap and Flash," Izuku states to himself cutting off Muscular's head in an instant, "You were dead the moment you stated your reasons," Izuku says walking away, due to the speed this was done at Muscular was still able to hear those words.

Not long after that, Izuku returns to the other heroes and helps beat the other two in an instant only for a warp gate to open up and collect them, "I'm off to help the others... Take care of everyone," Izuku says walking over into the forest. "I feel sorry for the villains," Aizawa states. "How come?" Rag Doll asks, "He looks pissed," Aizawa states simply. Soon enough Izuku ran into another Nomu and wasted no time kill it and continue on only to see two students from class 1-B trying to beat a villain whilst in poison gas. "Tenth Fang: Circular Fangs," Izuku states. 'Tenth Fang: Circular Fangs' is when Izuku spins his swords in a circular motion to clear up the air. "I'm in a foul mood at the moment, I'm sorry," Izuku says knocking out the villain in seconds shocking the other two and just walks away only to run into Todoroki and Katsuki. As soon as the two see Izuku they are hit with a new feeling... true terror, the air had become so thick and it was becoming hard to stand. "I-Izuku's pissed," Katsuki says sweating, "What could have made him so mad?" Todoroki asks no one in particular. Soon Izuku passes by and makes a dash to where he senses the rest of the villains. "I recommend you leave..." Izuku states making his bloodlust flow through the air causing Kurogiri to instantly activating his warp quirk and warping away on instinct. "Pathetic," Izuku says as he walks back to the other two. "Yo! Katsuki! Todoroki! You ready to get back to the others!" Izuku yells feeling a lot less angry. "Thank god, you are back to normal," Katsuki states as both he and Todoroki make their way to his side.

To be continued...