Chapter 8: The Demon Slayers vs The Big Three

After passing the provisional exam, everyone made it back to UA. After a couple of days passed, Aizawa brought everyone to an open area where they met the big three. "These three are dubbed the three strongest in UA," Aizawa says swapping his focus on the big three and the Demon Slayers. "Despite them being called the big three, I doubt they could beat our classes big three," states Kaminari as everyone silently agrees. "Your classes big three?" Asks the tall blonde, his name is Mirio Togata. "Yeah, those three who aren't paying attention," States Kirishima as he points to the three who are playing rock, paper, scissors. "Aizawa, I feel like you were a lot stricter on us than you are on them," States a blue-haired girl, her name is Nejire Hado. "It's rude to think that he isn't strict on them," States Iida as he does air chops. "Are they really strong though?" Mirio asks Aizawa who develops an idea. "You three were going to fight everyone in this class, right?" Aizawa asks with a grin as the three nods. "Okay, then it's decided. You three will join 1-A and you'll all go up against those three," Aizawa states as he points to the other three as they finally start paying attention. "Is this all the numbers you gathered for a fight?" Katsuki asks walking towards Aizawa. "Do you want me to find a pro hero to fight with them as well?" Aizawa asks knowing the answer. "Who do you take us for?" Shoto asks walking to the side of Katsuki leaving a gap for Izuku. "They mean yes," Izuku states walking between the two. "What hero would you want on their team?" Aizawa asks. "Endeavour," The trio responds instantly. The reason for this is quite simple, they want revenge for what he's done to Shoto and his family, this and they didn't like the fact that he is now the number one hero, it pisses them off. "I knew you'd say that," Aizawa states as he walks away to get someone and not long after, Endeavour walks out and joins the others. "Okay, are both teams ready?" Aizawa asks as everyone says yes. "Then, start," Aizawa states.

Instantly after hearing this the Demon Slayers sprint at class 1-A to take them out first and very quickly, their numbers decrease. Not even a minute in and class 1-A has already been taken out. "That took longer than it should have... Izuku you need to stop holding back so much," Katsuki states with a grin. "Well, I will now," Izuku states to Katsuki. "So... Whos first?" Izuku asks. "Well, I want to see if I can take them all out," Katsuki states as Shoto just whispers to leave Endeavour. "Come on then! The big three are nothing compared to the Demon Slayers!" Katsuki yells sprinting at the trio and attacking them instantly leaving no room to counter. Katsuki was attacking constantly and used his explosions to propel him and change direction which made him go faster. The big three were finding it hard to keep up with him but they still fought well. At one point Katsuki made an error and the trio made use of this and dashed at him and started their assault in which, Katsuki was now the one dodging and trying to keep up. While this was happening, Shoto could be seen fighting with Endeavour. "I see you are finally using my flames," Endeavour states. "You really are a dumbass," Shoto states as he is putting Endeavour on the defensive. "It's my quirk, not yours and I'm not your weapon, I'm me and I'm a  Demon Slayer," Shoto states upping his speed and strength causing Endeavour to have to defend better. This all continued and eventually, Izuku got bored. "That's it! All of you will be fighting me now!" Izuku yells as everyone looks at him. The duo Izuku is normally with turned to him with a smirk. "I was wondering when you'd say that," Katsuki states walking to Shoto. "So... When should we start?" The duo aks as the others look confused. "Whenever they are ready," Izuku states pointing at the others. "Okay, you four! I recommend getting ready for an actual fight!" Katsuki yells and they all get into a stance. "Let's go!" Izuku yells as he makes a dash at them. Izuku instantly decides to take Endeavour out and within a minute he's already rendered him unconscious and made his way to the Big Three. "This will be fun!" Izuku yells zipping past them and attacking them and repeating the action much time over eventually making them unable to battle but he doesn't knock them out just so they could see the true Big Three. "You two ready?" Izuku asks the duo who yell a simple yes. "How many times have we fought like this? 1,482 time so far right? I've won 1,482 times and today you two will have your chance to change that so fight with all your might!" Izuku yells with a smile as class 1-A finally wake up looking at the trio but it was a 2 on 1 fight this time. "We will give it our all!" The duo yells as they dash at Izuku who also dashes at them and dodges their first attack and sending his own which was also dogged. "You've made amazing progress!" Izuku yells as he dashes around the duo. "To show you how much I respect you... I'll show you breath of the sun!" Izuku yells getting much faster and attacking them from time to time trying to allow them to adapt. "How about we all use our first forms?!" Izuku yells as he stops in front of them. "Haha, that's just like you to do that, me and Shoto have been working on something and hope you like it!" Katsuki yells with a smile as the duo gets in a stance. "Joint first style! Volcanic Eruption!" (Seeing as Katsuki's first Style is "explosive swing" and Shoto's fire one is "volcanic swing", I decided to name it "volcanic eruption",) "I see! You've mustered up this amount of strength! It'll be unfair to you two if I didn't go all out!" Izuku states getting into a stance that the duo don't recognize. "This is called Flash Dance!" Izuku yells and they set off to attack. The moment both attacks hit, a cloud of smoke is formed. When the smoke clears, Izuku can be seen standing with ripped clothes and covered in blood and the other two were also covered in blood but rendered unconscious. "Yes! That makes it 1,483 times so far!" Izuku yells almost collapsing but holding tight. After this everyone was sent to recovery girls office and healed, only after getting told off.

To be continued...