Chapter 4: The Hero Killer!

After the sports festival, Izuku has become much stronger, the same could be said about Katsuki. Katsuki's self-taught style has also improved. Todoroki has also started training with the pair, creating two breathing styles he named 'Breath of Magma' and 'Breath of Frost'. Both Katsuki, as well as Todoroki, have mastered Total Concentration, Constant. The trio dual-wields for different reasons. Izuku dual-wields because he uses 'Breath of the Beast', Katsuki dual-wields because he thinks it looks cool and Todoroki dual-wields because of his dual-quirk. They had all battled and yet neither Katsuki nor Todoroki could beat Izuku, which frustrated them. When Katsuki and Todoroki first had a sword fight, Katsuki dominated with ease due to him being more skilled but when they dual now, it's completely dependant on who got lucky. The scores go like the following. Izuku vs Katsuki 1,573 to 0 to Izuku. Izuku vs Todoroki, 734 to 0 to Izuku. Katsuki vs Todoroki 368 to 368. A tie. "Izuku, no matter how much we improve we can never beat you, why is that?" Asks Katsuki. "Well, I've had more practice, I've perfected all my forms and breathing but need to work on more physical training. You guys may be good but I haven't been going 100% just yet, I've been going around 30%," Izuku states being way calmer than when they first met. "Really? Why ain't I surprised?" Katsuki states to himself. Izuku has been doing a lot more training lately. "You truly are a beast," Todoroki states. "I'm a living Beast ain't I?!" Izuku yells with pride.

"But to be honest I've only been using 'Breath of the Beast' against you guys when I can use four more styles," Izuku states shocking the others. "So, is 'Breath of the Beast' your weakest style or something?" Katsuki asks only to receive an angry look. "Calm down! I'm just curious," Katsuki states. "To answer your question, not it is not. It's not my strongest either, it's in the middle," Izuku states. "What's your strongest?" Todoroki asks. "That's easy, it's the 'Breath of the Sun'," Izuku states with a massive smile. "What other ones can you use?" asks Todoroki. "I can use 'Breath of the Sun', 'Breath of Rock', 'Breath of thunder', 'Breath of the Beast' and, 'Breath of Water'. The strongest being 'Breath of the Sun' but the others depend on how well I've mastered them. I have mastered 'Breath of the Beast', 'Breath of Thunder' and 'Breath of Water' despite this however I find using the 'Breath of Water' useless because I can't act like water as well as I'd like to." Izuku states like it was a speech. "Can we see them?" Katsuki asks. "I don't see why not," Izuku states getting into the 'First Form: Thunderclap and Flash' dual-bladed stance. "This is the First Form: Thunderclap and Flash!" Izuku yells seemingly disappearing only to reappear near a chopped down tree. "Holy" Katsuki starts "Shit" Todoroki finishes. "How many more of that Lightning technique are there?" Todoroki asks. "There are 7 but I can only use two, the First Form and the Seventh Form," Izuku states and before the others can ask Izuku get's into the same position. "But! I've trained to be able to use it in folds! First Form: Thunderclap and Flash 6 Folds!" Izuku yells disappearing and reappearing next to 6 chopped down trees. "He was holding back a shit ton!" Katsuki yells in awe as Todoroki agrees. "Regardless of this, I feel like I've failed as a learner of the 'Breath of Thunder' style but I keep hearing the sentence 'I fear not the man who has practised 10,000 kicks once, but the man who practised one kick 10,000 times.' which makes me feel good," Izuku states (remember when I said he learned from their spirits, well the people present were Tanjiro, Inosuke, Zenitsu, Giyu and Gyomei And they gave Izuku everything they have learnt) "You know, training like this has caused me to grow much stronger than I could have imagined," Todoroki states as Katsuki agrees. "I didn't do much, you created your techniques," Izuku states making them happy. "Ain't we getting how many votes we have gotten today?" Todoroki asks. "Not a clue," Izuku states. "Well lest's make our way to U.A." ( I changed it so after the Sports Festival, they get a month off so Todoroki and Katsuki can improve) 

Soon after they had decided to make their way to U.A. they encounter Kirishima and Kaminari. "Oh, hey guys!" Kirishima yells, "It's the hardening guy! Izuku yells. "The names Eijiro Kirishima," Kirishima states, "I'm Izuku Hashibira, but you probably know that already," Izuku states shaking his hand, "I'm Kaminari!" Yelled the guy beside him. "What's your guy's quirks? I'm quirkless!" Izuku states proudly. "I can harden my body!" Kirishima states. "And I can use lightning," Kaminari states. "You'd suite the 'Breath of Rock. and you'd suite the 'Breath of Thunder'," Izuku states to himself. "That's true, it would be much more interesting having them learn one of the breathing styles," Todoroki states. "And what the hell happened to you three? Hashibira seems much more relaxed, Todoroki seems more social and Bakugo is also rather calm," Kaminari asks/states. "Well, me and Bakugo have created our own techniques and have been duelling each other, we'd also duel Izuku, but we have yet to win even on a two vs one and he's been holding back a lot," Todoroki states, "Holding back is an understatement, he'd be able to kill us before we could blink," Katsuki states causing the other two to pale by the gap between the person they had concluded was the strongest and the transfer student. "We should head in... We forgot to wear our uniforms didn't we?" Izuku asks and too much to the surprise of Kirishima and Kaminari they were indeed not in proper uniform. Izuku was in his regular clothes, which consists only of the baggy hakama pants, his tinted a dark grey-blue, which he fastens around his hips with a thick belt of fluffy brown animal fur. The usual cloth leg-wraps are replaced with what appear to be knee-high socks of a furry hide which expose his heels and toes, which also appear to be what fastens the sandal-bases he wears on his feet. Todoroki could be seen wearing black trousers as well as a long-sleeved shirt with a white-yellow and white-light-blue gradient pattern and red flame-like and ice-blue ridges at the end. Katsuki could be seen wearing similar clothing to Todoroki (The demon corpse uniforms) but with white-triangle patterned, red and orange gradient haori. The three came to the conclusion to enter with their current uniforms and as soon as the three entered, all eyes turned to them. "Before you guys start, we forgot we had school today and was training and didn't have time to change," Todoroki states bein way more friendly than before. "Is it just me, or does Todoroki seem a lot more friendly than before," Asks Mina Ashido, "It probably has something to do with how they are all wearing similar uniforms and Izuku hasn't even got a top on, look at his abdomen, it's really defined," Toru stated, "Hey! Bakugo, how are you?" asked Ojiro expecting to get blown up, "I'm quite good, thank you, how about yourself?" Katsuki stated back, "He's changed," Stated Tokoyami. "So... What have you been up to?" Asks Momo.