Disclaimer/Teaser/cover

Here you go guys with a new love saga.

In regards let me clear you story will contain high voltage of Romance And Also errors so please do read with patience.

Here you go with cover

And teaser.

-"He just..." Her voice stammered as the tears streamed down her eyes, which hurt him forming the multiple knots in his heart hurting him to the nth level.

-"Riddhima., shh its ok everything is fine." He tried to console her, his all trials were in vein, he never saw her to a such a devastating Level, her pain was clearly visible in his eyes.

He held the her shoulder to make her help to get herself together, and to his shock she smashed her lips on his into a harsh kiss, with her lips on his, his knees felt weak with butterflies bursting in his heart.

******

To be clear am back After long long very long time because all my interest and feel was for swara and sanskaar, I can't think any plot on any couple except them and still am not able to forget them, they were, are and forever be on Number One for me.

About story, its gonna be a short one with minimal twist and yes totally predictable concept.

If I enjoy writing it as I did of SwaSan you'll get more of it.

Before that I wanna know how many are interested to read story on Vansh and Riddhima, because my all swasan completed and incomplete story had a amazing response.

So yup you're response will make Me write.

Aim of 30 votes and 10 comments at least.

Zuzu.