Wicked Ways

Unedited.
******
Shiver ran through her body, well she wasn't that much a scary chick but who can with stand in new collage having you're first lecturer gazing at you unwavered, just because you was so lost in thoughts you couldn't gesture of respect.

-"Why are you shaking." His deep voice reached her ears giving goosebumps to her., while everyone had their eye on her. -"Stand straight and look up here., I'm not their down the chair." Processor said this time being little playful but poor Riddhima Couldn't stand the hint of sarcasm in it and Looked up instantly at his command.

-"Now Speak." He said in an ordering tone, Riddhima truly taken a back, this Young looking guy was the professor with all the charm scattered on his face but his eyes brow yet glazing. -"Sorry, sir.r I didn't see..e y.ouu coming." She pinched herself and managed to word out but still her tongue Stuttering.

-"What?" He acted as if didnt hear that, and a murmuring buzzed in class, -"I didn't see you coming sir, I was lost in some thoughts and am sorry for that." Riddhima this time replied with gazing directly gazing in the eyes of her professor this time confident with his words and standing straight, everyone looked surprisingly at her and siya smiled.

Her answer was more a cause of anger that she felt inside, why the people around were treating her so alien, His lips tilted up slightly -"You should be this active and brave in my class, I don't like any kind of mind absentness in my lecture." he said, his statement put the little girl standing in front of him in astonishment.

-"Doesn't matter if you are new, or from whenever you are." he paused and looked everyone and shifting his gaze back to Riddhima -"You should be confident enough, remember you are here for you're own purpose, and most important thing every one are equal here not biased." He said making clear the purpose of his prior behavior towards her.

He gestured everyone to sit, but she still was standing, processing the words her rude and now cool professor said, he turned to white board and turned back again, -"Should I say you differently, Miss Riddhima." he said and she sat down steadily at the command.

******
-"This aren't the manners to enter without permission." Said the professor in with a anger dripping tone, it was just 15 minutes and a guy dashed the class walking in all not so cool manner as if it was his own drawing room.

-"Oh sir, come on." Said the guy ruffling his hairs, his leather jacket looked a way expensive while his branded torned jeans in the name of not so cool fashion suited him. -"Behave Kabir, am your lecturer here." His angry voice shook riddhima but not the kabir who just dashed in and now messing up with sir.

-"Just because you are son of trustee that doesn't permit you to break the rules of discipline here." He stood up and got close to him, kabir looked daringly in his eyes but had no choice except to apologize rather than making it an issue.

-"Sorry professor Shegal., it was my mistake, I'll take care from next time." he said and moved inside not caring any response from professor shegal. Every one knew kabir was a spoilt brat of a rich dad kid.

As soon as he occupied his seat, his eyes captured the new chick in the class -"Shch.." kabir gestured his friend and asked about Riddhima arching an eyebrow at her. His friend replied to him in wink and smiled at him while kabir smirked looking at riddhima who was paying keen attention in class

******
As soon as the class ended, siya came to Riddhima along with her two more friends, -"Hats off Riddhima, at least you broke you're sheild." siya said to which Riddhima just smiled and stood up with her bag.