Wrong Move.

Hola guys after a long time.
Let's get started.

Unedited.
******

-"You thief, am not gonna leave you." Says Riddhima hitting the person struggling in Enshrouded with the thick duvet over him. Although he felt the broom stick hitting him hard on bums sometimes here and there he didn't screamed, which made Riddhima confident, and her hands went more hard. Poor riddhima unaware of fact that it may can cause her in problem the very next minute.

-"chori karni hai na tujhe, le kar ab chori."  Her voice was loud., Loud enough to pull Raisinghania's out of their deep slumber, the guy under the blanket had a very highly level of strength to endure that still his mouth didn't try to utter a word, screaming to pain was a far thing.

Seamed like riddhima has some another level of grudges towards this person, that her hand didn't halt even for a Nano second, his bums were already swollen but still he tried to struggle to get the sheet off himself, 'what the fuck' he mumbled when his patience gave up as soon as a hard hit of broom landed straight to his back, he threw out the sheet off himself.

Riddhima who was till now in the state of warrior instantly began to shiver, gazing at those anger blazing eyes, the thunder strokes barely gave her the glimpse of the intruder standing infront of her, with his eyes bored in hers.

In a state of semiconscious her hand again waved in air to hit him but this time, her dear weapon was caught by the person pushing her to wall of tank, she squealed out a shriek but only to get her mouth shut with the large hand, his eyes daring her to make a move and see the things get worse.

The foot trampling could be heard in silence, it was siya's mom and siya to check around the source of noises they heard a minute ago, worriedness was clearly visible on siya's face, -"Mom." Siya called out her mom who was all set with the wooden bar in the hand to finish off the intruder they had fear of hiking in.

She looked Back at siya confused to which siya took the shaft off her hand -"Aap rehne do, mai dekhti hu." Concern for her dear mother was clearly evident on her face, Vinita Raisinghania handed the weapon to her daughter but fear of siya getting any harm held in her heart.

Riddhima tried to speak and shout but only to get her lips rub down against his palm, he was tall, tall enough to tower her small frame, his masculine body hid her small one completely, Riddhima couldn't make any move, he crushed her completely to wall, her eyes widened in fear, thunder stroked again with the rain started to drizzle.

Fright engulfing her heart, she shivered to the cool breeze and in an instant grabbed the shirt of intruder squeezing her eyes shut, the medium of terror changed in no time without her notice, the person she was affraid of was seamed like savior in the jitterful lightning strike.

His scent hit her nostrils, it oddly calmed her in a way. The guy towering her looked so confused at how quickly the little kitten shifted in matter of seconds. Siya looked around and looked down the railing but couldn't find anything, and went back to her mother Mrs Vinita Raisinghania who was highly worried waiting for her daughter.

-"Mom, there's no one around and not even the traces of any human." Said siya, throwing away the log, -"But siya, aawaz to yahin se aayi thi na." Vinita Raisinghania says confused, -"Yeah mom aawaz toh aai thi, may be kuch aur hoga, i looked around koi nahi hai." Siya jerked her shoulders, but Mrs Raisinghania wasn't convinced still.

Riddhima was strangely protected from get wet, he stood up as if her shelter, covering her, his eyes were fixed on her innocent face under him, a few droplets of water drizzled down Riddhima's face from his hairs who was now completely drenched in water. They were close so close that Riddhima could feel his hot breath over her half covered face.

-"Kya hua, Vinita?" -"Siya bete koi dikkat hui hai kya, police ko phone lagaye." Before Vinita Raisinghania could ask anything else or search for herself she heard, Her mother in law and husband calling from down. -"kuch nahi hua hai papa, shayad koi billi thi, tension mat lijie aap aur daadi." Siya answered back in a loud voice diverting the attention of her mother, and headed downstairs with her mom. -"Chalo mom, it's raining let's get inside."

Siya's voice pulled riddhima out from her fear dazed state, her eyes peeping back in those eyes, his face with Manly features was irresistible to stare, though it was dark the dim light of moon through clouds barely described his masculine features.

His dazed state was short lived as soon as Riddhima got back to her senses and bit hard on his hand which sealed her mouth, he pulled out in and instant, Riddhima pushed him a bit and ran out only to get bumped into siya near the door of Terrace.

-"Riddhima kya hua, why are you gasping." Siya held her from falling, riddhima stammered a bit trying to get her breath and voice back, -"Siya., Wo cho... orrr." Riddhima managed to word out trying to catch her breath holding on to siya's shoulder.

Siya looked back and there stood the person in front of them, Fear was evident in her eyes but siya was totally opposite of it, those two anger blazing orbs were again gazing at her intently, Riddhima's mouth hung open and guilt was all shattered to her face as soon as she heard siya.

-"Bhaiya, Not again, I can't save you every time." Was siya's words.

******

Here's is the chapter with lots of grammatical errors as I've forgot writing but trying my best to complete my left of stories.

What do you expect in next episode?

Please do vote and comment.

Zuzu