A New Start

I know A/N are boring but please don't skip A/N at end.

Unedited.
******

-"Oh no no! I can't be late." She rushed to bathroom, grabbing the towel as soon as she can. Applying soap to her body she rinsed it of quickly et thoroughly.

Towel drying her hair, she slipped herself in pair of white upside down layered top, with a hint of black colored layer covering its hem and also the borders of sleeves, the simple sober top contrased with black ankle length cotton pant looked quite good.

Not being so found of make up, she just applied a bit of compact, and lips with a shade of natural pink lip gloss not a way too dark. Not loving makeup up so much was a other reason, first stand was she had very minimum knowledge about these things, but to catch up with new place and new people she had to make some efforts, however she wasn't much interested to entertain people by standing so Alien between then.

Brushing off the knots her hairs she took all the necessary requirements and getting in her black shiney flat shoes she pushed herself out of the large room leading to a hallway where in the end stood the gateway.

Her beauty still managed to shape up flawlessly Even though she didn't made any extra efforts for her very first day, taking the auto she sat on seat with nervousness clearly visible on all over her face.

******

Striding inside she heaved a sigh of relief, she wasn't late still, adjusting her wrist watch her eyes fell on the time, still fifteen minutes were left. -"Kya Riddhima, tu bhi yuhi stress leleti hai." she murmured to herself marching inside.

The place was crowded and posh indeed, before arriving here she only heared about this place, but the rumors were really nothing compared to reality, she doubted on herself wether she would able to adjust herself to this environment.

The ravishing white colored building looked so huge.