Uninvited Guest - Rain!!

Guys please do comment, if u are taking time to ready just be some generous to take a minute to vote and comment you're valuable opinion.

Otherwise Vansh ki Jagah Kabir ko dedugi 😉🤣

Unedited.
******
-"don't be such scared baby, I'm just here to talk to newbie." kabir said flirtatiously trying to get more close to her, which made her even more afraid and move back, kabir enjoyed it.

This wasn't she wanted on her very first day to feel alien, then getting scared by her professor and now this ill mannered, she didn't understand how to behave, while sweat began to form on her forehead as she saw his hand raising up towards her face.

His eyes light brown, shinning with fire burning in she wanted to shout but her voice didn't come out, his proximity developed a kind of fear in her, she already saw the way he behaved with professor, she got the idea he wasn't some random guy to deal with.

His scent hit her nostrils, quite amused by herself how she liked the smell of it while didn't like the closeness, no doubt his face was utterly charming with his eyes were something no one would resist to watch.

She looked up in his eyes, he was just a inch away from her to get touched, kabir smirked, his and just a point away from her cheek, Riddhima flinched when she was suddenly pushed a back little, -"Aur Kabir Tu Yha bhi aagaya." she could hear a voice say, but not In a friendly voice.

Riddhima Couldn't see the face as the person was facing his back towards her, but he could see a little of Kabir's face through the shoulders, his eyes red with anger blazing in them. -"Its my wish bro, you are not the one to guide." kabir glared with his jaw tightly clenched.

-"Well knowing you so dearly as my little bro its my duty to see around." the guy said with a smile on his lips combinated so differently with the sarcasm in eyes. Riddhima just silently at the back just hearing the conversation. She was relieved.

-"Be in limits..." Kabir snarled, -"I should be the one saying you this." The guy spoke and didn't let kabir to continue. -"You.." Kabir began to spoke but got Immediately cut off -"And don't forget am you're Senior here." The guy said this time in a serious deep voice that clearly held a warning.

-"I'll see you soon bro." Riddhima heared kabir saying, who surely hated being defeated. She heaved a shigh of relief. The guy turned around revealing his face to her. his eyes met hers. He gave her a cute smile and put hand out in a friendly manner -"Hi., myself Aman." his brown eyes and lovely handsome cute face managed to earn a smile from her.

Riddhima stood there -"By the way, hand shake karne se dosti hoti hai.[well it means to be friend to shake hands]" he said -"I know am hot but.." he paused and looked at her mischievously -"Jal nahi jaoge aap. [It won't burn you]. He was not only cute but Also knew how to light up her mood.

Roddhima smiled broad and shook hands with Aman, -"Maine bata dia pr aapne nahi.[I already said you but you didn't]" he said a bit seriously making her confuse, -"Kya. [What]" Riddhima asked.

-"Aapka Naam.[you're Name]" he chuckled softly, -"Riddhima." she answered to the question which was never asked In a way. Aman was a guy with a full of life and now he got a new friend to prank around.

-"What are you doing here, you said you won't come today." Riddhima heard a voice coming from her back and turned around to see Siya., Roshni and Sanjana were at back.

Roshni came and stood in front Aman passing him death glare, -"Rosh I know I said you, but my work finished early so thought not to miss collage." Aman said sincerely which didnt subside the anger of her.