Chapter Six

***
Raquelle was having another party today. She never warned Ryan of this, so when he heard loud music coming from downstairs he was slightly confused.

He ran down the stairs, half dressed. People were filing in with food and drinks. This was going to be a high school party for sure.

They had red solo cups, spiked punch, and fruit. We love a good American cliche. Ryan wasn't really all that surprised.

Ryan stumbled back upstairs trying to make himself look as presentable as possible as quickly as possible.

He didn't have to try hard though. Ryan could easily pull off a messy "who gives a fuck" look any day.

He coolly walked down the stairs and surveyed the room. There were people crowded in every nook and cranny so it was pretty hard to see.

Ryan strutted over to the obviously spiked punch bowl and fixed himself a cup. He wrinkled his face at the taste and smiled.

"Now it's time to play."

Ryan strutted to the middle of the floor and threw his hands up. He swayed his body to the music, carefully mimicking the actions of dancing.

He probably looked a little crazy but as drinks kept getting handed to him, Ryan gave up all care in the world. He was smiling, laughing, and dancing (i guess).

He was forgetting all about Ken and Barbie's small cult.

He was walking on clouds. Whoops. Hee hee. It kind of actually felt like he was walking on clouds. Before he even realized it, Ryan was the big intoxicated.

A pair of hands fell on his shoulders and pulled him to the side. Without really thinking about it, Ryan threw the stranger a big smile. The stranger chuckled.

Ryan was so drunk he couldn't really concentrate enough to recognize who he was talking to. He just mumbled answers to the man's questions about where his room was and if he needed some water.

Soon enough, Ryan was in his room laying stomach down on his bed. The stranger sat at the edge of the bed. He basically having a conversation with himself because Ryan definitely wasn't listening.

He was admiring the way the man's hands flailed as he talked. It was completely mesmerizing to drunk Ryan. He really couldn't think of anything else.

He didn't notice the hand on the back of his leg or how the man was scooching closer and closer. He didn't really understand what was going on until the door swung open.

A loud bang grabbed Ryan and the stranger's attention as they jerked their heads to the door.

A young guy around Ryan's age opened the door, his blonde hair and blue eyes capturing Ryan's attention.

Ken face contorted to a look of confusion before he face flashed with a small blush.

"Oh shit, sorry."

A girl's voice followed after his apology. Ryan, Ken, and the stranger all just stayed there staring at each other for a couple of seconds.

The sound of girly screams of Ken's name and the clicking of heels got closer, and Ken made a run for it.

Ryan tried his best to sober up quick. He plastered a look of distaste toward his stranger.

"Ay man. Get the fuck out."

The stranger popped up and dashed out of the door. Ryan fell back on his back and brought his hands to his face.

"Dammit."

-

Vote
_
\\ Comment
   ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
    > ⌒ヽ
   /   へ\
   /  / \\Share
   レ ノ   _
  / /
  / /|
 ( (
 | |、\
 | 丿 )
 | ||
*( /