A New Beginning

"You can't keep doing this!"
"And why not?"
"Why not?! You may be able to win every-time but our operators are people too. Why did you send them to their deaths?!" Screamed the silhouette of a woman.
The person, who she was screaming too, turned around "My goal is to achieve victory and make sure the mission is complete, no matter the cost."
The person was a man with eyes that could freeze anything.
Slap
A loud and dry sound echoed as the woman closed in and slap the man in front of her.
"You... you are not supposed to be like this." Tears fell from her beautiful porcelain face. " You've changed." She blurted out.
——————————————————————————-
"Doctor...Doctor!"

A voice screamed near my ears and woke me up. How long has it been? I tried to open my eyes and instinctively covered it with my hand to block the light. Where am I?

As I regained my vision a girl with bunny ears appeared in front of me. She was holding my hand, gripping it like she doesn't want to ever let go.

"Who are you?" I asked, my voice coarse. I may need water after this. My question shocked the girl's eyes.

"Doctor, you don't remember me? How about Rhodes Island?" She asked with a pleading look in her eyes. I sat up and thought long and hard, but nothing came up.

"I'm sorry I don't remember anything." I heard a sigh.
"Its fine Doctor its been a long time that you have been cryo frozen." Cryo? I've been frozen this entire time?
"Ah Doctor.....do you at least remember your name?" My name huh? I went back into my head and found nothing. The only thing I saw were flashes of what looked like my life and there was fire everywhere.
"Doctor?" The girl snapped me back into reality. "Sorry Doctor I forgot to reintroduce myself, my name is Amiya the leader of Rhodes Island, nice to meet you again." So this innocent looking girl is a leader? Huh never would've thought of it.

"Amiya! Slow down a bit will you!" I tried to glance towards the direction of the voice but instead, I felt a sharp pain in my neck. Stiff neck at this time? Though I can barely see the person where the feminine voice came from, I did see

"Ayano! The Doctor woke up and and—

"Calm down Amiya, we will make sure the Doctor is fine." Reassured the person, now named as Ayano. Ayano? That name sounds eerily familiar, I need to recover from this amnesia quickly.

"Doctor, can you stand up?" I looked back at Amiya.

"Yes and you can let go of my hand now," I responded. Upon realizing this fact, the bunny girl immediately pulled back her hand, became flustered? "Are you ok? You seem a little bit red."

"Ah, y-yes I-I'm fine Doctor."

"Ugh" After trying to stand up I almost fell flat on my face. Stupid legs why do you have to be asleep. "Careful there Doctor, you've been asleep for a long time your body needs time to adjust." Just how long have I been asleep? It feels like it has been decades.

"What do we do now?" Asked Ayano towards Amiya. Amiya looked towards a hole in the wall. "Our mission has already been accomplished." She turned around and I saw her face filled with happiness.

"Our mission to find my most important companion, you Doctor."

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After running around broken-down buildings, we arrived at our destination. The place was filled with people having blue uniforms. Blue must be their favorite color huh?

"Amiya just in time!" We look towards a soldier whom we can barely see his face, because of his mask. "The communication device has stopped working!" said the man in a panicked voice.