The Makeover [4]

The Makeover
CHAPTER 4 (EDITED)

“Honestly, if you were any slower you'd be going backwards.” – J.K. Rowling              

                                         Rosalie Johnson

What the heck?

Stepping out my bathroom, I was greeted with more clothes than I could ever own. Things from ripped jeans to frilly dresses laid on my bed, on my dresser and even on my floor. It looked like a volcano erupted in my room.

"Rosalie!" I dragged my eyes from the clothes to Amber. She was standing by my closet with a big grin on her face. What was with people catching me in my towel?

Frowning, I cautiously stepped out my bathroom. It was a little difficult trying not step on any of the clothes.

"Amber, what did you do to my room?" I asked as I eyed her carefully. She was up to no good; I could see it in her eyes.

"Well, I decided that I'm going to give you a makeover. Well ... sort of. I mean come on, we all know that your mom will have a cow if you wear anything from this closet," Amber said nonchalantly as she waved her hand towards it.

"So I brought my own stuff," she grinned.

She picked up a pair of heels from off the floor, "you're going to look so pretty when I'm done with you!" Amber squealed as she charged towards me with the most evil grin I've ever seen.

"No!" I screamed as she tackled me to the floor of my room, but it was too late.

"Kevin!" She yelled as she tried to pin me down, but I wouldn't stop wiggling.

"You'll never take me alive!" I yelled as I continued to struggle. I may be skinny, but I sure as hell was out of breath. I could already feel myself start to sweat.

"You called me, m'lady?" Kevin grinned as he entered.

"Help me tie her to that chair," Amber said quickly.

"Time out! Time out!" I said while huffing heavly. My gosh, I feel so weak right now. Amber stopped as she watched me try to calm my breath.

 "Whoa, you look terrible," Amber giggled as she sat on top of me. For someone who was as thin as a twig, she sure was heavy. Almost as heavy as Nathan.

"Really? Because I'm loving the view from up here," Kevin grinned widely as he stared down at me. Blushing, I realized my towel had opened up to reveal my chest area ... again. Why does this happen to me? Quickly I scrambled to fix it, but Kevin simply laughed at my distress.

"Don't worry babe, it's nothing I haven't seen," he joked as he winked at me.

"Whoa, whoa, whoa. What's going on between you two?" Amber questioned as she wiggled her eyebrows at me. The smirk on her face was really starting to annoy me.

"Nothing Amber, he's just being perverted like always," I grumbled as Kevin blew me a kiss.

"Oh," was all she said before she flipped me over and gripped both my hands behind my back. "Now, we can either do this the hard way or the easy way, your choice."

"Kiss my arse," I hissed. Like I said before, I wasn't going down without a fight.

"The hard way it is." Before I knew it, I was tied  to chair like a hostage by both Amber and Kevin. I swear I'm going to kill these guys when I get the chance. I've been nothing but civil to them and this is how they repay me? Hmph, teenagers these days. Always the ungrateful ones. Realizing I was repeating the same words my grandfather once told me, I decided to settle with a glare rather than to say what I was really thinking.