The Makeover [Epilogue]

The Makeover

EPILOGUE (EDITED)

"We feel like 'Lost' deserved a real resolution, not a 'snow globe, waking up in bed, it's all been a dream, cut to black' kind of ending. We thought that would be kind of a betrayal to an audience that's been on this journey for six years. We thought that was not the right ending for our show." - Carlton Cuse

Rosalie Johnson

After the magazine had came out all hell went loose. If people thought dating Davis was a shock, then people had heat attacks when they finally realized it was me on the cover.

Damien wouldn't stop complimenting me every time I saw him and at some point even said that he would go straight just to say I was his gal. Weird.

I think people weren't interested in the fact that I was on the cover of the magazine, but more so on the fact that I got to meet Ashton Davis. How do I know? It was because that was all people would ask me about.

What was he like?

Was he as hot as he was on tv?

However, with time, people found better things to talk about, especially when Tiffany made a fool of herself when she tried to kiss Damien forcefully on the lips and got rejected. The look on her face sent absolute happiness through my veins.

It was with that I had my so called fifteen seconds of fame and no one really bothered me anymore.

I think the only bad thing that came out of this was the fact that Christopher would be leaving.

So here I was on an annoyingly bright Sunday at Christopher's house. His parents' didn't even bother making an appearance to send their son off. However, Christopher said he preferred it that way because it couldn't handle looking into their face's right now.

I got up extra early to help pack his stuff and now we were loading his stuff into his car. His parents' had been fierce when he said he would rather die than be on the big screen. In fact, his dad looked ready to carry out that wish, but it was once again the grip of his wife's hand on his shoulder that he subdued his behaviour. That bastard.

"I'm very disappointed in you, Christoper." I remembered his mother saying, but he looked like he didn't give a cow's behind about what she said. I wouldn't either, especially if my parent's were sending me to a delinquent school, when I wasn't a delinquent.

"You know, I'm going to miss you," I said when we finally got the last box into his trunk. It wasn't much compared to what he was leaving behind.

Wrapping me in his arms, Christopher spoke softly, "I'm going to miss you too. Just four more months before we can see each other again."

I tried very hard not to cry because Rosalie Johnson does not cry. However, I couldn't stop the few tears that escaped. Using the back of my sleeve, I whiped the tears away.

"Four months," I repeated.

"Four months." Christopher said firmly and I smiled.

"I love you," I whispered.

"I love you, too," he said giving me small peck on the lips.

It was with that I watched Christopher get into his car.

It wasn't a goodbye because goodbye's mean forever, and that wasn't going to happen. We were going to meet again and hopefully everything will be alright.

My name was Rosalie Johnson, to this day, I was known as the school's nerd. This wasn't because I was smart but because I was ugly. Weird right? My hair was messy and slightly greasy, I wore clothes that look like they came straight out of my grandmothers closet, and my face ... Well, let's just say a cow's behind looked better than it. Even my own family thought my looks could use some improvement, but I just didn't care.

Unlike most girls at my age, I never really cared about my looks. To be honest, I just went with the flow. If wasn't pretty, then wasn't not pretty, simple as that.

So the fact that I looked like a major slob everyday brings me some unwanted attention, and the attention I receive was never good. Everyday, I was teased by everyone! It hurt at times, but most of the time I am able to ignore it.

But today, something happened, almost like a revolution ... Well, it was to me at least. It was the fact that no matter what happened, I had people who loved me. Not for me my looks, but for me. It may not seem like it to some people, but my life was perfect just the way it was.

- The End -

[ note from saleena ]

Yes, ladies and gentlemen, after two years, I finally finished this story. Isn't it funny that I have an eilogue, but no prologue? Anyways, I think for now on I'll be sticking with short stories, yeah?

Thank you to everyone who has stuck with me through this long journey. If it wasn't for your comments and commitment, I probably would have ended up deleting this story.

Please be sure to check out the rest of stories, including my new short story called NOW

Due to the fact that it has taken so long to finish this story, I thought I would share some interesting facts with you guys. I this might be interesting, especially if you are a new reader:

1. I actually finished the story nearly a year and half ago, but people didn't like the ending so I ended up re-writing it. Christopher didn't get sent away, Dawn and Amber dated (at the very end) and I hinted to the fact that Ashton and Damien might be dating in the epilogue.

2. There were a lot of character changes, not only for the cast, but character names. When I started this story Miley Cyrus was still on Disney and she was originally playing Rosalie before she went ... you know. Tiffany was originally named Aubrey ... Actually I'm not even sure if I changed her in the beginning chapters ... oh well.

3. Rosalie was supposed to become famous in my original plans which would lead into a sequel called Hollywood's Golden Girl.

4. Ashton was going to be an evil twin brother (possibly would have stolen Rosalie way from Chris), but that seemed too cliche and this story was already cliched as is.

5. When Amber and Rosalie got into a fight, Amber would get hit by car. Yeah, if you check out my short stories, you'll find that at least one person always dies ............ *awkward silence*

6. Christopher's name was originally going to be Davis Davis. Which would make a lot more sense because people would think this whole time that the teacher's were calling his last name, but really it was his first name.

Anyways, that's it.

Thank you for reading my now complete story. By the way, I think you should check out the song to the side!

Goodbye for now!