🔰Chapter 4- Getting Hawt 🔰

I was working on this before my break so thats y it is before it.

it may or may not get a bit intense

————
GEORGE'S POV
"The most indestructible man alive is now dead. Clay we're gonna die!" I say realizing the historic event that just ooccurred.

"Come on we're halfway there to saving the world!— or what's left of it." Clay says.

"Time to go nether fortress hunting." I sighed.

skippy skip skip

"Finally! A fortress!" I point to the entrance of hell's prisons.

*Blaze Noise* *Blaze Noise* *Blaze Noise* (this is what happens when my questions are left unanswered lmao- ALSO this chapter was supposed to come out a few weeks ago but i didnt know how to write creature noises XP)

"Don't catch on fire!" Clay shouted. Clay grabbed my hand and ran. We ran into the fortress.

"Get your axe ready." I said looking around.

Dream nodded. He pulled out his iron axe and his shield.

*Blaze Noise* * Blaze Noise* *Ghast Noise* *Ghast spitting out a fireball Noise*

"Meep!" I ran behind Dream for cover.

"Hmph." Dream hit the fireball back.

"Let's get the blazes and leave!" I dashed towards the spawner. Dream followed trying to catch up.

There were about 4 blazes at the spawner. Something inside of me wanted to kill them alone. Another part of me wanted to run and hide.

*Blaze shooting fireball noise* *Blaze shooting fireball noise**Blaze shooting fireball noise**Blaze shooting fireball noise* ( it the same sentence btw )

More blazes spawned.

I hid behind my shield. I pulled out my axe and BEHEADED THEIR FUCKING FACES OFF. I SLAMMED MY AXE INTO THEIR SKULLS. I CHOPPED OFF THEIR LIMBS AND STOMPED ON THEIR BODIES. (how to deal with fake friends with GeorgeNotFound—)

( I thought of somehin funny)

Dream's POV

Damn that was HAWT.

George's POV

"Dream! I got— Are you okay?" I said. Dream's face was really red, maybe he was overheating?

"uhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Dream was drooling.

"Oh shoot. Let's get you back to the overworld." I said, pocketing the 7 blaze rods.

^^^^^^^

Hi Im backkkkkkkk.

written: 3/15/2020

posted: 3/16/2020

356 words