🔰Chapter Eight - 3 Is Better Than 2 (pt1)🔰

George's POV

In the morning...

"Come on George! Hurry up!" Clay bolted towards the village ahead. The village was pretty close, I'm surprised I didn't see it before. 

"Hold up!!! It's not like I almost died or anything!" I groaned, stopping to catch a breath. I crouched down putting my hands on my knees.

"Do you want me to carry you there, Georgie?" Clay asked gingerly. He paused and looked back at me with that sly smirk of his. My face burned with embarrassment. I giggled, thinking he was joshing me (that means joking btw if u didn't know-). Clay creeped closer to me. "Ooooooh! Georgeeee!" 

I backed up slowly. "Cla- No! Wai-" I managed to choked out.  Clay started running towards me. 

My crazy maniac. Wait. No. That crazy maniac. He's not mine. We aren't official- Does he even like me?  Or does he just say he does? Does Clay only like me because I'm the only other one here? But we kissed? Don't assume anything, he might just leave you when someone else shows up.

 I frowned at the thought. "Wha- AHHH!" I screamed so loud that the village could probably hear me ("pfft. that's normal George" "Rude"). Clay had swooped me up into his arms. 

"You okay? You spaced out there." He asked with concern.

"Yeah..." I replied, looking off to the grass.

"Hey, you can tell me anything. I'm right here." Clay offered me a comforting grin. He started on his way to the village. 

Closer to the village...

"We're almost there!!!" I shuffled a bit in Clay's arms.

"Yup! I can't wait to-" "ACHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!"

"What the hell?" We said at the same time.

"BRRING! BRRING! BRRING!"

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!"

"That's not a villager!" Clay nervously chuckled.

He let my feet touch the ground. I scrambled to throw on some armor. I grabbed my sword, looking back at Clay. He also had his weaponry situated. We ran into the village expecting the raid.

*pillager noise* *pillager noise* (this rlly gets rid of the seriousness of the story, if there is any XD)

"WHAT! Iron golem, DO SOMETHING!" The unknown figure gestured at the guardian, pointing at the raiders and back at it. It just looked at him. 

That's when I got a really good look at them. Dark hair, white headband, emerald green eyes, clothes were hanging in loosely. He wielded a bow. That voice sounded oddly familiar though. Almost like-

"SAPNAP!?" Clay exclaimed. 

^^^^

Hi! I really wanted to get this chapter out today so yay! This is part 1 of "3 is better than 2", I didn't want it to be a lot longer than the other chapters.

also- it's my birthday today so like 👉👈, this is my gift to u guys :DDD

May 15, 2020

462 words