Chapter 21 - The Finals

Loud snores resounded through the kitchen and dining area. Sitting at the table with his head resting on the table top was Naruto Uzumaki, the deadlast of the Academy and identity of Konoha's greatest ANBU operative, Kitsune. Spread on the table were papers, files, and schematics of things ranging from Konoha's infrastructure to business contracts for Konoha's new commodity, Kasai Kyuden, a new restuarant that had caught the eye and appetite of many Konoha residents. The place was said to be highly expensive, but if one was to taste their food, one could easily see that the price was well worth. Since the announcing of the Finals, nobles from the around the Elemental Nations have been arriving in the village. With a lot of advertising and a few discounts, the people flooded the restaurant, curious of the place that just seemed to have popped up out of no where.

Last night, Hojo had brought the documents and report analysis for the few weeks it has been doing since opening. Looking at the numbers, Naruto had been impressed at their performance and had been writing down notes on the reports and documents for himself and Hojo. He would have to set up a meeting with him later so they could discuss things in further detail. Then there were the contracts and cargo agreements he had to look over.

If one was paying close attention, they would also see diagrams and contracts for a merchant guild. Most where finalization and certification documents. There were also legal documents and things that would need his signature. Under those schematics were reports from Aizu and other things. The blond was buried in so much paper work that he didn't even bother cleaning anything up and fell asleep at the table. Kurama stirred in his cage as he yawned. Seeing that his container was still sleep, he smirked before a wicked grin appeared on his face. He knew the perfect wake up call.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Warning: Rated M for Fluff)

(In his dream.......)

"Naruto-kun......" a seductive voice called out to him.

Naruto turned to in the direction of the voice. He literally flew back in a nosebleed as he looked at the figure. Standing before him was an older looking Hinata wearing nothing but her large purple jacket, striking an innocent pose on her knees. She looked at him with those lavender pearlescent eyes that where shy and gentle, yet virtuously sinful. She tilted her head to side like a lost puppy and placed a finger on her pouty lips. 'Oh my god.....' Naruto inwardly said as she scooted closer to him.

"Naruto-kun?" she said coyly as her hands shyly slipped up his thighs.

Naruto could feel his breath hitch as she got closer and closer to his ever increasing bulge. He looked back into those sweet innocent eyes after taking in her nice, creamy legs. He felt his arousal intensify as he looked at her. Only Hinata could pull off being innocent and sexy all at the same time. The blonde began to imagine all of the impure things he could do to her. If one were to look into his mind, they would find things even dirtier and profane than Jiraiya's Icha Icha stories. The blond gasped as her soft hands brushed across his lower region.

"What is this, Naruto-kun?" she asked innocently as she seemed to look at it with curiosity as she petted it.

Naruto grabbed his nose as more blood threatened to trickle down his nose. Hinata continued to pet it until her hands finally made it to buttons and zipper of his pants.

"May I play with it?" she asked as she slowly unbuttoned his trousers.

Naruto audibly gulped as she pulled the zipper down. She slowly reached into his briefs and pulled out his soldier. She gasped at its warmth and started at the erection in awe. Naruto could only groan as her snug hands began to move, going in stroking motions. He closed his eyes and his body shook at her touch. Hinata looked up at the blond who had thrown his back and his eyes closed. A wicked grin formed on her face and her eyes became red with black slits.