How much you can hide by just putting on a smile!!!

Chapter 6

(Peeta's P.O.V)

I need to tell them now before it's too late. That are going to hate me for laying anyway. I wanted to tell them before but they didn't give me any chance and like always I walk to my brother Rye's room to get advice.

I knock on the door twice before I go inside... Oh my god!

Rye and his girlfriend is making out like crazy with him on top of her. He is shirtless!!!

I run out of the room before they notice me and just to my luck I run into my mom.

"S-sorry!" I whisper. She slaps me hard across the face and before she can do anything else I run out of the house.
And once again just to my luck I bump into Katniss, Gale, Cato, Glimmer, Johanna and Clove.

"Oh... See who we have her!" Cato say.

Before they can say anything else I say:

"I'm sorry!"

"Umm... Do you mean for destroying our friendship and calling me a slut or for fighting us?" Katniss ask.

"Listen if I could go back in time Katniss I wouldn't have change a thing cause I doesn't regret it but I'm sorry that I lied and told them that Gale was the reason behind our fight!" I admit looking down.

"WHAT?!!!" I hear someone shout from behind.

I turn around and see the other there. Oh God, no!

"I'm sorry!" I whisper again.

Marvel walk up to me and punch me in the face so hard that I fall back and my nose begin to bleed.

Then Annie begin to yell:

"So everything you said was a big lie?! I'm sure you lied about your mother too! I mean no one would do that!" She yells in my face.

They all walk away and I turn my head towards them to see them hugging each other.

I stand up and walk to the bakery. I see Miss Cresta just walking out of the bakery.
When she see me she wave her hand happily but her smile soon fades.

"What happen to your nose?" She ask me worried. She cares about me even more than my own mother.

"I just run into a tree, you know how clumsy I'm!" I lie to her smiling.

She laugh a little and tell me to be more careful before she walk away.

My whole life is build of lies and nothing more.

I walk up to my room and look into the mirror and that's when I realised it...

Who said the mirror can't lie? Look at how much I can hide by just putting on a smile!

(Katniss P.O.V)

Today have been crazy and I can't believe that he actually did lie. I mean why would he???

And he doesn't even regret making me cry and calling me a slut! I just wanna cry and when I look over at Annie, Finnick and Marvel and I can see it. They are guilty for fighting us.

"Hey guys! Stop feeling so guilty!" I tell them.

"We not!" Finnick try to protest.

"It's written all over you face!" Jo laugh.

"We sorry!" Annie say.

"We are not mad at you" Glim tell her and we all hug a big group hug.

When we pull away Gale give me a fast kiss asking if I'm ok. He is just sweet, I love him so much.

I nod my head towards him and we begin to make out.

We hear Johanna fake cough but that doesn't stop us.

We only stop when we hear someone say:

"Aww young love!" We both blush and look at who is talking.

We see Miss Cresta smiling at us happily.

"Hi mom!" Annie say hugging her mom.

"Hello!" She say.

"Why aren't Peeta with you? I mean I just saw him and his nose was bleeding. He said he run into a tree. So clumsy of him!" She say chuckling.

Annie take a deep breath and say:

"Mom we have fight and he is not our friends anymore....." Annie explain the whole story at her and at the end Miss Cresta ask:

"So he lied about Gale and his mom?"

We all nod our head and she say that she have to go. We say goodbye but before she go we hear her mutter:

"It's amazing how much you can hide by just putting on a smile!"

A/N: I'm so sorry guys that I haven't updated... in like forever but I didn't get any ideas about the book until now. Plzzzzzz check out my new book!!! It's called Always and is another Hunger games story in modern day where hunger games doesn't exist.

Bye! ❤️