Member Profile: Jae

Wattpad Username: JaeFaust

Current Work in Progress: Petrichor

Pronouns: She/her

Age: 18

More About Jae

Why did you join Wattpad?

I joined Wattpad as place to show off my literary works and graphics. I mostly wanted to have an opportunity to look at pieces of literature that isn't found elsewhere.

Why did you join the Elite Community?

I joined Elite Community to make friends and form bonds with other people. It might seem cliche, but it's the honest truth. I have often been what you might consider as a lurker, so this community is a chance to meet people.

How would you best describe your writing style? Design style?

I tend to focus on a formal and whimsical tone of writing. I use a lot of figurative, contradictory, and surrealist writing, this bleeds into my graphic design style as well.

When did you discover your love for writing? For designing? 

I discovered my love for designing when I saw that I could actually make my own book covers. I didn't start designing books actually, I started making AMVs and fanvideos and became engrossed into the whole making edits not just in the video format but also in the picture format.

Are you a first, second or third person groupie? If you're a graphic artist, what's your go-to color scheme?

In writing, I prefer 2nd or 3rd POV. In graphic design I lean towards a blue-teal color scheme. Anything that reminds you of a Mystery/Thriller/Horror color scheme, I probably will love it.

What's your dream job?

Philosopher, Youtuber, Blogger

If you were stranded on an island and could only read one thing, what book would you choose?

I'd pick Brandon Mull's The Beyonders series or Lord of the Flies because it befits the situation.

Be honest. Are you a dog or a cat kinda person?

I'm neither. I consider myself a reptilian (snek) kinda gal. However, I have a soft spot for Axolotl.

What movie can you watch over and over again?

The Imitation Game, the one featuring Benedict Cumberbatch or The Danish Girl.

What's one thing you hope to get out of this community?

Friends? Hopefully.