that

Izuku's point of view 3:31 am

I woke up with a slight jump. Another stupid nightmare. Hmmm I know they don't bother me but maybe I can use this to further my innocents. I started to cry and shake slightly. I grabbed on to the teens shirt tightly and put my head in his chest more. The teen woke up slowly and looked down at me. I started to cry a bit more and hide my face in his shirt. He started to rub my back and wisper 'that is will all be okay' and that 'it is just a nightmare'. This is surprisingly very relaxing. I began to fall asleep agian in the teens lap. I want to keep him when this is over. Then agian he won't like me in the end. I then fall in to a dreamless sleep.

Miro's point of view

After the kid fell asleep agian I was able to get a pretty good look at him. Well as good as a look I can get in the dark. The only thing lighting up the room is a small night light in the corner of the room. The kids black and green hair seemed to go everywhere but at the same time cover the majority of his face. His hair  goes down past his nose. His green toxic eyes seem to stare right in to your soul but at the same time look at you with childish wonder. They almost seem to glow from under his hair. Sir told me the kid was abused and tried to take his own life when Erasehead found him. The kid has a permanent scare on his neck. The kid was lucky he didn't hit any of his vitals. From what I can see if his arm it is littered with scares. Probably self harm and from other people.

His parents also apparently 'accidentally' cut off his arm from the wrist down. They apparently really didn't like his and his brother's quirk. They said they were going to get ride of the other hand as well but it would be to suspicious. From what I have gathered from the man at the store while he was alive of course the kids parents were very popular people. They were able to convince people that what they were doing is good for everyone else if the kid was beaten in to submission.

I am just glad we got to the kid in time. His quirk is also really good for hero work. He can decay rubble and trap the villains in one of his decay spots. To bad we can't figure out how to get off the quirk stopping bracelet. He can take off the glove but nothing happens with his quirk. We integrated his parents and apparently this tiny bracelet is the most indestructible thing on the planet.

The thing that is worse though is that the kids brother is a villain. We found out yesterday when we saw the camera footage. We need to keep Izuku of the news or his brother will find him. He now already knows his new name which sucks. The only good thing his parents did aside from giving birth to him was keep him away from that killer. If he got his hands on Izuku he would probably use there relationship as a way to bring Izuku in to being a villain with him.

Another thing about his villain brother the news found out. They pretty much told the hole world that this kid right hear is a weakness to heros and a powerful villain. They even told the world the kids quirk, so they are just setting up a kidnapping at this point. They pretty much made a big sigh in neon lights that said 'Eraserheads and Tomura Shigaraki's weakness for free'! Now I can see why Erasehead is an underground hero. He doesn't have the media following him every he goes. if only Izuku could be that lucky.

I should probably get to sleep soon. Tommorow will be a long day. Izuku is going to UA with Erasehead. I really wanted to visit him some tommorow but I can't because they are going on that field trip tomorrow. I could probably drop in during free period or just walk with the kid to class. I then drift off to sleep with a tiny child in my lap.

Next morning

Izuku's point of view

"Hey kid can you wake up? We have to go to UA today! If we hurry I can walk you to class!" -teen that works for Night Eye that is really good at humming