he

Izuku's point of view

Once everyone got on to the bus. Some guy was trying to tell us how to get on the bus. I looked around at the students and noticed there is a kid that looks my age. He looked at me and we just stared at each other. I waved at him and Shinsou carried me on to the bus. I sat next to Shinsou and dragged the other kid in to the chair next to me. I smiled at him and he gave me a smile back. I handed him a pice of paper with nothing on it from my bag. I got one out for me and got out my colored pencils. We then started to draw. I drew Eraserhead fighting 'bad' guys. The kid was drawing a park. In the corner of the paper was Shoto. So that's his name. I put Izuku on the corner of my paper. I kicked my feet back and forth. I gave one of my evil smiles to Kachaan when no on read looking. He looked so scared of me. He know that hear he doesn't have any control. I then turn my paper over and started to draw agian. I will learn all of there quirks at the field trip. This is UA after all and most heros only rely on there stupid quirks. I wonder if I can get Shoto to join us. It would be pretty fun to try. I hope I can see Tenko soon. I miss my big brother.

"We're hear get out!" -Eraserhead

I stood up and grabbed Shoto's hand. I then ran off of the bus with him. I let go of his hand and went to stand near Shinsou. He is my new hero territory buddy. I hold his hand and we follow Erasehead inside. The space hero 13 shows up and I made a mental note to add him to my notebook. I only lessoned to his quirk and then I blocked him out. A purple portal popped up out of nowhere infront of the huge fountain. The lights also blinked off a few times. Shinsou grabbed me and picked me up. He held me close to his body and got to the very back of the group. We were a few feet away from everyone and suddenly a purple mist popped up. Someone the grabbed me from Shinsou and I saw someone held a knife to his throat. It was a girl that looked to be a little older than me. I looked at the guy that hade me and it was a man in a circus suit with a smiley mask. I booked where I assume his nose is. He laughed slightly and took me in to a portal. On the other side I saw Tenko! I punched the guy in the gut and ran into Tenko. Tenko fell over on his stomach from my hug attach. I sat on top of his back to show dominance. He laughed lightly and stood up. I quickly put my arm around his neck so I didn't fall off. He held me on his back with his hands and I smiled at him. I moved to were I was now infront of him. I smiled at him and hugged him. He hugged me back. I missed my big brother..I started to cry from happiness and Tenko was crying a little as well.

"KID! Get away from him!" -Eraserhead

Tenko growled at him and gave him a scary glare. I hugged him tighter and put my head in Tenko's neck. Tenko held me a bit tighter to show he would not give me up.

"Why should he? Last I checked heros only care for themselves! So why do you care? Are you suddenly the only true hero or something?" -Tenko

"I don't care about that shit for your information. I am an underground hero! Pretty hard to get media attention for that don't you think, Tomura Shigaraki!" -Eraserhead

"Someone did there research. How annoying! Either way I didn't just come hear to get my little brother! No we came hear to kill your pathetic symbol of peace!" -Tenko

Then 11 more portals opened and a huge amount of small things came out of them. Then Shinsou came out of a portal with a new guy with a knife to his throat. The man hade slot of purple burn scares  and bright blue eyes. He looked nice. I smiled and waved at him. I put my back pack I'm my lap and opened up my backpack. Tenkers stuck his head out of the bag and I petted him. I took Mr. Bean out of my bag. I then closed the bag back after putting Tenkers back inside the bag. I began to sqeak Mr. Bean for entertainment. I block out the screaming and yelling. Tenko puts me down when he sees I am board. I smiled at him and take his hand. I gesture to my bracket and he happily decays it. I smiled at him and go find some of my classmates I want to save. I walk to the mountain area and quickly find a huge fight. The villains where winning. It was fun seeing them get shocked by electric kid but I want to see some of the kids live. It's just for my little plan and I think they will fit in to it nicely.

"WAIT DON'T KILL THEM!" -Izuku

"Why not?" - Random thug

"Because if you bring them to the center area you would get a reward! Especially if you hold them hostage there! Tenko would be happy if you did!" -Izuku

"Hmm fine! Guys grab the brats and let's go!" - Random thug

I smiled and ran to do the same with some other kids. I got 10 kids hostage. The rest can survive on there own. Tenko even gave me head Pat's when I got back to him. Once all the things got all the kids I got nomu of Erasehead. The hostages were Shoto dew to me asking him nicely, frog lady, bird guy, floaty, Kachaan, multi arms, pinky, red hair, nice creation girl, and purple hair! Tenko really wanted to kill Kachaan but I convinced him that hurting his pride would be just as fun. I walked infront of everyone with Tenko next to me. He had called everyone back he wanted to save already so I was allowed to do this. I them touched the ground with all five fingers. Nothing happened. The fuck! I try agian but it doesn't work.

"You really are so cool Erasehead." -Tenko

The thug we had hold him downs smashed his face in to the floor. I smiled one of my evil smiles at him. I solfly laughed at his sad attempt to rebel. I then touch the ground with all five of my fingers agian. The USJ was no more. The ground under the other areas were DECAYING. There were so many people screaming now. The areas where caving in on themselves. I made it not decay people though but this is so much fun anyways. Tenko then started to wisper something to me.

"Hey little brother, can you make them forget about the attach? We could keep you at UA till we attach next. Then you would get more information and I could have a room set up for you. I know you won't like it but I don't want the world to know you were always like this yet. It would be better to wait, so can you do it for me? You can ask Shinsou to use his phone to call me. It is just a bit to dangerous at my place right now with all these people there. They would all be gone unless I like them as friends by the attach time." -Tenko

I didn't want to but he is right. I would help my studying and I would hat more information. I guess I can work with this. I really want to go with Tenko but if Tenko says I should then I will. I nodded and stop my quirk. Tenko puts a bracket that looked like mine on me and I put back on my glove. This bracket won't stop my quirk. The gloves are immune to my quirk so they are very helpful. I walk over to the door but I hugged Tenko first. I then activate my second quirk on the heros. It will still work on Erasehead because he technically meet the real me. They all passed out from the thugs hitting them on the head. I then make them forget the attach and Tenko goes to erase the camera footage. I sit by the doors on the pathways railing which it like a huge brick wall and cut my self a bit so it looked like I fought. I leaned on the rails to make it look like I passed out earlier. I then passed out from using my quirk to much. Just as I was passing out the doors flew open and a very annoying voice spoke.

"I AM HEAR!"