empty

Shoto's point of view

After Izuku told us to climb through the tunnel we ended up at the bottom of the cliff. We waited near the entrance for Izuku but after a few minutes he never came from the tunnel. We still decided to stay near the tunnel for Izuku. Koda sat agianst the cliffs walls and I sat agianst a large tree. After a few minutes of waiting we saw Izuku run up to us. Once we saw him we both ran up and hugged him. Izuku hugged us back. Suddenly a huge explosion came from in the woods near us. Izuku then started to run to it and waved for us to follow. Me and Koda decided to follow him. If Izuku thinks it is safe then it probably is safe. After a few minutes of running me and Koda bumped into Erasehead...... But there was no sign of Izuku.

Izuku's point of view

After I got my friends over to Erasehead I ran over to the part of the forest that was on fire. If I am right then I will find one of the villains there, which will take me and Tenkers to Tenko! I sqeaked Me.Bean in happiness as I skipped through the burning woods. The blue fire was super pretty! After a few minutes I heard loud talking. I walked through the trees till I saw a kid that looked to be juts a few years older than me and another person. They were villains. I smiled and skipped over to them. They were arguing so they didn't notice me. I decided to stay behind them and listen to the conversation.

"Like I said if we don't find the kid Boss will kill us!" - purple scar guy

"Yeah but we could get cought! I have no fear of getting cought!" - crazy dude

"We will still be in trouble either way!" - purple guy ( >: > )

"Yeah but wait.... Isn't that the kid? Found the brat scar face!" - crazy guy

"What... Oh yeah it... Ummm hey kid. We're here to take you to your brother?" - scar guy

I mean that kinda sounded like a question but this is a chance to not do what Mr. Erasehead said. Which is to follow suspicious strangers. I nodded at the people and the scar guy picked me up and handed me to crazy guy. Well as long as I don't have to walk I am fine with whoever carrying me. After a few minutes they brought me to a small clearing where a portal popped up. I smiled at it. I can't wait to see Tenko! The guy who was carrying me brought me in to the portal by doing a flip. It was super cool! After a few seconds in the portal we arrived at a run down bar. On one of the bar stools sat my big brother.