his

Izuku's point of view

(The night of the test of fear)

I kicked my legs back and forth as I sat on the edge of the cliff. Koda was sitting next to me doing the same. Shoto was next to Kids just looking at the forest. It was a really good view from up here. The three of us got really close during the training part of the camp. Only Shoto had to train and even then he would get lots of time off. So we all got to know each other pretty well. Much to the Pussycats annoyance. Suddenly the forest went up in blue flames. We all stood up quickly and watched as the fire seemed to grow in size. Well I guess I get to see Tenko today. Shoto grabbed me and Koda's arm and dragged us over to the huge cave. He then made us sit against the wall. I probably would have done that with them if I heard a huge stomp. I looked around and saw a huge man walking towards us. I ran into the cave with Shoto, and Koda so he wouldn't see me. That guy is scary.... The man walked up to the cave and then looked inside of it. Once he saw us he smiled. It wasn't a normal smile. It was a smile full of malice and sick excitement. I backed up a bit and the man took a step forward.

"So your the brats were supposed to get. Hahahahahahahaha I thought I was supposed to get good fighters not babies. Hmm oh well. If you some quietly I won't hurt you....yet."

"N-no! Stay away from us!" - Shoto

"Y-yeah if you come any closer we'll use are quirks on you!" - Koda

"Well if you want to be like that I can always say that it was self defense."

The man then seemed to double in size and his muscles ripped them selfs apart. They then healed back tougher and he kept walking towards us. Shoto and Koda would probably be killed by him if I don't get them out of here. I ran up to the wall of the cave and began to decay as best of a way out that I could with out the cave collapsing. Once it was done I made Koda and Shoto go inside. They did once I said I would be right behind them in sign language. The villain then ran up to me and grabbed my arm. My arm with out my hand of course and held me up to his face. It really hurts! I struggled to get out of his grip but he just won't let go! I guess I will have to use me quirk on him. Sorry Tenko but he won't let go. I then touched his hand with mine and he began to decay in spots. He screamed out in pain and dropped me on the ground. I wasted no time and got u off of the cold cave floor. I then made a run to the exit of the cave and began to look for my friends. I hope that there okay.