you

No one's point of view

Erasehead had a feeling that something was up with the kid. Well that is an understatement. He knows something is wrong with that kid. At first he just thought he was imagining the look in the kids eyes but then he was the kid's smile at his class. It wasn't a happy kid smile either it was a smile when you know your going to ruin someone's life and they can't do anything about it. Ever sense then he has kept a closer eye on the kid. Then he started to see when the kids mask would slip. At first he would see the kid giggling to himself in his room. It wasn't normal giggles tho it was a giggle he heard from many villains he fought. Also a few times he would see Izuku's drawing that he kelp under his matress of his bed. Most of them were of dead people or people being tortured. At least that is what it looks like. Stick figures in a fire seem to suggest that they were of murder. At first he though that he was the only one noticing this but then Nezu talked to him about the kid. They both decided to keep a close eye on him. There was also the USJ. It was attached by Izuku's brother. All the students were kelp hostage but Izuku. Who was literally unconscious by the door of the USJ. Also there were the missing memories. Izuku had another quirk that had to do with erasing memories and so we all forgot about what even happened at the USJ. Also the place was destroyed by a DECAYING QUIRK. I mean sure his brother could have destroyed it but there were perfect circles that were left undestroyed. His quirk just happens to be decaying spots. What were there in the USJ decayed spots. The other think was the sports festival. The kid some how got 4th place. He is very skilled at hand to hand combat. Shinsou didn't even try to fight him. Of course he was taken out by Tokoyami?. (I can't spell. Sorry if it is wrong) but still the kid was extremely good at fighting. Almost to good. I mean sure he could have learned some fighting but for him to be bullied in school and not fight back at all is just stupid. If you are that good at fighting and someone is attacking you, your gonna fight back. Or at least try to. Also there was what happened a few days ago with Mountain Lady. She was crushed by a tree after going to a park with Izuku. The free that crushed her had been decayed. Of course it took Erasehead hours to convince the police not to arrest him. His many reasons was that Izuku's brother would break him out and kill anyone who made his brother sad. So now they had to keep Izuku happy till they could capture the L.O.V. So needless to say Erasehead was stressed out a bit. Currently Izuku was not helping.

To explain what that meant Miro had woken up Erasehead by screaming that Izuku had runaway. Now they were looking all over town for this smol murder Bean. They looked through the mall. No bean. They looked through the woods at the park. No bean. They looked through allyways. No bean. They looked through UA. No bean. They just couldn't find the bean. Even some of the kids from 1-A tried to help find the bean. Yet they still couldn't find the bean. Also a villain attaching a police station was not helping. Neither was the fact that it was Izuku's older brother Tenko Shimura. Or the fact that he was destroying all the evidence on which includes his brothers. He even escaped from All Might. So needless to say Erasehead was not having a good day. That was until Shinsou found Izuku with Tenkers in the god damn forest. In the back part that no one thought he would go in to because it is very thick and dangerous yet Izuku went in there at night. Needless to say with the police:s evidence gone from online and in real life they were back at square one. Welp it turns out Erasehead is still not having a good day.