Chapter 12

Previously on Chapter 11

"Looks like we're gonna have to wait until the baby is born... we may be a group of bad guys. But we won't hurt an innocent baby..." Itachi said. Pein nods his head "yeah... change of plans... we're going to have to wait until the baby is born... in the meantime... we need to make a plan on how to capture the Nine-tailed... we need to gather all the tailed beast in order to get our plans to work out..." he said. We all nods our heads in agreement.

-Wedding Day-

Y/N P.O.V

Today... I'll be getting married to Gaara. I'm really nervous, is this what mom felt when she's about to get married with Dad?

Temari is helping me with my hair and make ups. She's done with my make up, now she's fixing my hair. She must've notice my expression.

"Y/N-Chan... are you nervous?" She asks. "Kinda..." I said. She smiles "don't worry... Gaara will think that you look beautiful..." she said. Then she leans down and hugs me from behind. "I still can't believe that you're going to be my sister in law... I'm so happy..." she said, gleefully. I smile and place my hand on top of her's. "I'm happy too, sis..." I said. "Ah~ you have called me sis!" She said, wiping fake tears. I giggle at her and she laughs with me.

"Come on... let's get you dress up..." she said. Then she walks towards the wardrobe, pulling out the wedding dress that I'll be wearing. She helps me change into the dress.

Then I stand in front of a mirror

Then I stand in front of a mirror. "Is that really me?" I said, in shock. "Of course that's you, Y/N-Chan... you're so beautiful... ah~ I'm so jealous right now..." she said. I just look at my reflection in awe. Then my hand travel down to my stomach.

There's a small bump, where my baby is growing in me. "Sweetie... mommy and daddy is about to get married... I can't wait for you to be here... I love you so much..." I said, caressing my baby bump softly.

Then I remember something. "Temari..." I said. She looks at me "yeah?" She questions. "I just remember something... Who'll be walking me down the aisle?" I asks.

"That would be me, sis..." a new voice. I turn around and my eyes widened. "Akio!!" I said. I fast walk to him and hug him. He have been away on mission for months. I'm so happy that he's here now.

"I miss you so much.... Onee-San..." I said, crying on his chest. "Awe~ I miss you too sis..." he said softly. I pull away from him "how's the mission?" I asks. "We will talk about missions later, Kay? Let's focus on you now... you're about to get married... and look at you... sis... you look like a princess... so beautiful... Gaara is lucky to have you... he better treat you right or else..." he said, getting dark at the last sentence. I just sweat-dropped at him.

Even back at Y/C, he's always been so protective over me. There are times he even scared of my friends just because they are tickling me. But I find that funny. I don't mind him being protective... that just meant he cares for me and wants me to be safe. I'm grateful to have him as a brother.

Time-skip

I'm standing behind a curtain. Akio turns to me and offers his arm. "Are you ready, sis?" He asks. I loop my arm around his and smile. "Ready as I'll ever be" I said, gleefully.

The curtain parts and wedding tune starts. I take a deep breath and we start walking down the aisle. I have a big smile on my face when I saw my friends from Konohagakure. Gaara agrees with me that we invite them.

Naruto stands there with a wide grin on his face. I smile softly at him. Then I look forward to see Gaara waiting for me. He's looking at me in awe. I smile at him, feeling a little shy.

Akio offers my hand to Gaara, who accepts it with a bright smile on his face. Akio turns to look at Gaara. "Take care of my sister, Gaara... promise me" He said, sternly. Gaara place his free hand on his chest and bow "with all my life..." he said. Akio smiles and turns to me, kissing my cheek softly then he walks towards an empty seat.

We start the wedding ceremony by talking our vow. Gaara starts first. "L/N Y/N... I can't express how thankful I am to have you in my life... I was broken in pieces and you put me together as a whole again. You taught me what's it like to be love... you stick with me just like how you promised me 4 years ago. I love you... I'll always love you until my last breath and will stay that way in my next life..." he said. Then it's my turn. I put my whole into my speech.

Then the priest starts with his. "Do you, Gaara... take L/N Y/N as your lawfully wedded wife to love and cherish each other through sick and health..." he said. Gaara smiles at me. "I do..." he said. Then he turns to me. "And do you, L/N Y/N... take Gaara as your lawfully wedded husband. To love each other with all your heart... till death do you apart?" He asks. I nod my head eagerly "I do..." I said. He smiles "and now... I pronounce you husband and wife... you may kiss the bride... congratulation..." he said. Gaara walks towards me, softly cupping my cheeks. Then he pulls me into a deep passionate kiss. I smile into the kiss and kisses him back.

He pulls away and leans his forehead against mine. "I love you... I can finally call you my wife..." he said. "And I can finally call you my husband... I love you too, Gaara... so much..." I said. He smiles and pulls me into another kiss as the crowd starts to cheer for us.

*to be continued*