His Royal Highness and The Hero Peasant Pt 2 {Kingdom AU}

You guys said yes so ya'll shall receive :)

Kirishima POV-

The world was spinning and my head was pounding as my body felt limp, as if the sleep I had missed had finally captured me in its clutches. My eyes rung as distant voices surrounded me in darkness.

"Bad... Internal bleeding.... surgery.." I heard the voices mutter, many voices all saying different things, piercing pains all over my body as I could only tremble in fear, the cold and empty abyss had swallowed me whole, and it wasn't planning on letting me out. Thr voices rung as they grew louder and louder, mutters to screams as I clutched my ears, desperate for the noise to stop.

And that's what happened.

The noises stopped and the darkness around me dripped off the walls and sucked into the ground below me, leaving me in a bright white room. I was droopy on my feet as I peered to my surroundings, only finding nothing but my weak figure. The light began to get brighter as i was sucked back to reality.

I shot from the bed as I peered around the room, a loose pajama shirt was tucked onto my torso, the buttons undone as cotton pants hung low around my waist (sweatpants). Bandages lined my stomach as I poked at a certain spot, causing me to wince. The room was like nothing I had ever seen, a tray of food was set on the bedside table, the bed a king size with gorgous cream sheets made of what felt to be the finest silk. The curtains were flowing gently in the breeze as sun pooled into the room and onto the lush carpet. From what I could see, green vines wrapped around the handle of the balcony.

The roof was higher than i thought as it reached into a dome, gorgous paintings illustrated onto the marvelous marble. 2 doors were in front of me, revealing a pristine ocean blue themed bathroom and walk in closet - the closet was empty.

Wait.

WHERE THE FUCK AM I?!

It had only just come to mind that i didn't know where i was, the last thing i remember was the knife in my stomach, breaking the last guys jaw until they all scurried off with their unconcious pal with them, leaving me to bleed out onto the concrete. Had I died? Was this heaven? I walked over to what i had guessed was the main door as i gently cracked the door and peered out, seeing no one in sight as the hall extended both ways.

'Well if this is heaven then i should be free to look around...'

I tiredly began my exploration down the hallway, passing many doors that i did not feel the need to open, finally making it to a large staircase, huge and pristine as i overlooked people who looked like maids and butlers buzzing around.

'Strange..'

I began my walk down the stairs as few maids stopped to stare at me confused as i gave them a gentle smile and a wave, leading most of them to redden and turn to the maid besides them, squeling about something?

Strange?

My hair was flat on my head as i streamed through the large areas, gasping at the gorgeous rooms.

"Excuse me, may I help you?" A women stopped, her jet black hair had been pulled into a high ponytail as she stared to me questioningly, her glasses slipped on the bridge of her nose.

"Are you an angel?" I asked, she only blushed with a small sputter.

"My name is Momo Yayorozu and I am the Royal Highnesses royal advisor." She formally announced.

"Okay, maybe on Earth but we're in heaven?" I informed her, had she not accepted her death? Perhaps she had been executed? But the palace was to nice for that.