Describe Him {Angst AU}

3rd Person POV-

They sat at the table; the building was raised high as the three conversed in conversation. The pro heroes, Deku, Tenya and Uravity sat at the disclosed table as papers scattered across the glass. The sun had been high in the sky, around mid-day as the television had been muted, the news reporters chatting idly on the latest villain reports and weather. They were on the top floor of Deku's hero agency. They had all come a long way throughout their hero couriers. Deku finally held the number 1 place among all heroes, far surpassing All Might like he had always dreamed. Tenya ranked 11th on the spectrum, he had built himself and his classmates up all throughout high school that seemed like forever ago. Uravity sat idly at 22nd, and quickly improving as she moved up in the ranks. Deku was holding a new mission that involved both hero's agencies, thus they decided among gathering in Deku's office to catch up for lost time. Being pro heroes did keep them all busy.

"I can't believe that! Did the villain really say that?!" Uraraka giggled as she keeled over in her seat from laughter, the other two quickly following.  

"That reminds me Midoriya, isn't Bakugo's agency also a part of the upcoming mission? Why was he not invited?" Iida asked as the laughter died down. Bakugo held his own agency as well, he took second as the number 2 hero, he had been furious when he found out Deku had moved up the ranks, knocking him from rising to first.

"Well, he said he's busy today." Midoriya nervously chuckled with a rub to the back of his neck.

"He's been busy for the past 4 years." Ururaka mumbled from behind her palm, drooping in her chair as the other two heroes met her eyes with sad frowns. "He can't shut us out forever." Ururaka was quick to retort, sitting up in place to glare them both in the eyes.

"We can only give him space. He... he isn't doing so well." Iida sat with his posture slowly faltering as he watched the glass table from behind the rectangle glasses, the reflections bouncing off each other.

"Well, today he was actually busy. Look" Deku slightly smiled as he unmuted the television, moving to a certain news station.

"No way! Isn't channel 894 for interviews?!" Uraraka slammed her hands on the table, her palms flat as she stared wide eyed. The table began to hover in place as it wobbled under the two boys' arms, faces going to shock.

"PUT THE TABLE DOWN!" Deku screamed in a mixture of laughs and scarce for the floating glass.

"Sorry!" She placed her fingertips against one another, the table slamming back down as Midoriya and Iida caught it, placing it back to the ground.

"Its, fine. He should be starting at any second." Deku, along with the other two curious gazes, met the television as a new woman appeared on screen. She had short chestnut hair and feline eyes, a radiant blue as she spoke into the professional microphone.

"Hello viewers and welcome back! Today we have something very exciting for you! Our first guest today Is young, adorable and quickly rising in popularity! The young artist, Hiyori Shunda! Hiyori is 14 years old and has sparked the media's interest in her amazing yet gorgeous pieces of detailed illustration pieces! Today, we have challenged Hiyori to draw someone she has never seen! But one thing is missing dear viewers, how will she draw without knowing who TO draw?! Meet our second guest on today's show, Ground Zero! He's feisty, and after his short break 4 years ago, he is quickly rising to the number 1 spot, he's aiming to surpass our current number 1 Deku as he trains hard! Today, Ground Zero has agreed to confer with Hiyori in a one on one interview where Hiyori will illustrate one-person Ground Zero chooses! Get ready for a great episode ahead!" 

"He's, going to talk to a child?" Iida questioned as he leaned back in his seat, his arms crossed over his broad chest.

"Just watch." Deku whispered with intent, he himself excited for the upcoming episode. He absolutely adored watching all the hero's interviews, he admired every hero out there. Once in a meeting between agencies, a hero had asked him for his autograph. He was later teased by the media for crying, instead asking for the other hero's autograph as they exchanged signatures.