#1

"Did you hear about the new transfer student? Apparently, she came from Erasia High"

Sez wanted to fall asleep on his school desk, but the gossiping girls from behind him prevented him from doing so.

"Settle down now, students. It's time for class," said Professor Charles as he entered the classroom.

"Hmm, I wonder who this girl is," thought Bellona, who was sitting next to Sez. "I might go say hi to her."

-----

Ras stared intensely at Vildred, and Vildred did the same back.

"Go on, Ras, you can do it!" cheered Mercedes.

It was lunchtime, and the some of the Sophomores of Ezera High decided to have lunch in the school roof. In the middle of the area was Mercedes, Vildred, Rin and Ras. Vildred and Ras were having a staring contest.

"Vildred, if you lose, I won't be your friend," said Rin.

"What type of threat is that?" replied Vildred as he continued to glare at Ras. "I'm gonna win this time, I swear."

-----

"You got everything ready?" whispered Cermia.

"Yes," said Purrgis sharply.

The two giggled in the corner of the Senior classroom.

"Those two are up to something again," Iseria rolled her eyes.

"I swear, they're going to be troublemakers once they graduate," agreed Alexa.

-----

"So, Melissa's your name right? Nice to meet you!"

Bellona reached out her hand as a gesture of a handshake. Melissa briefly shook it, before quickly taking back her hand.

...

"Well, uh, this is awkward," thought Bellona.

"So what made you move here?" she asked.

"Personal reasons," replied Melissa.

"Okaaaaay... what's up with that coffin backpack of yours?"

"Personal reasons."

Bellona was crestfallen, because she knew a normal conversation between them would be impossible.

-----

Meanwhile, in a household near Ezera High...

"But mom! It's only two of my friends coming over!" argued Aither.

"Yes sweetie, but you're still too young to have sleepovers."

"I'm 15! All my friends have already had them, so why can't I?"

"He does have a point sweetheart," said Bask.

Diene sighed, before nodding her out to Aither.

"Fine, BUT in one condition: you mustn't stay up past 12pm"

Aither jumped to his mother and hugged her tightly.

"Oh thank you mom and dad! I promise I won't sleep late!"

A smile escaped Diene's face. Bask awed at that smile of her's, before giggling a little.

-----

"Well the good news is that the cats are still alive and capable of regrowing their furs back. BUT YOU TWO WILL NEVER STEP FOOT INTO THAT STORE EVER AGAIN!" shouted Ms Lilias.

"But I didn't do anything! SHE was the one who started the fire," argued Ains.

"But YOU dared me to do it! You know, you can't just back down from a dare," said Lilibet. She was trying to find any excuse in her head to get herself out of trouble.

Lilibet and Ains sat next to each other in the Headmistress' Room. Opposite them was a very angry Lilias.

"You two are such a disgrace to Cidonia Academy. You should be ashamed of what you did," said Ms Lilias.

Arguments continued in the room. In the hallways was Destina walking past by it.

*sigh* "Those two are causing mischief once again."

-----