#5

In the rooftop of Saint Eureka...

"Hey, did you hear the recent story about one of our seniors? Apparently, he attempted to burn some kids in a park."

"That's horrible!"

"Yeah, but his mage magic was apparently scary as well. Even the Taranor Guards struggled to restrain his power."

"Yikes, I'm glad I'm not in his class"

Not too far from the gossiping girls were Tieria and Ken, eating their lunch on a bench of the school rooftop.

"I feel like I know who would do that sort of thing, don't you, Ken?" Tieria questioned, but there was no response.

...

"Ken?"

"I want to meet this person, I want them to teach me how to become really strong in wizardry!" Ken exclaimed.

Tieria sighed.

"He's closer than you think."

"Hmm?"

"Well the only person in our class capable of doing that is Baal."

"Really? I'm going to challenge him now!"

Ken hopped off the bench and strided away.

"Wait! He's not in... school... today..."

Ken was too far away to hear Tieria.

"Ugh, he's too headstrong about being the number one fighter," Tieria sighed again, "I'm going to need to find a stronger person to keep him in his place."

-----

Hello, my name is Adlay, and I am the luckiest boy in the world!

I am in the senior class of St Eureka, and everywhere around me are amazing girls! There's Luna and Serila with the big... bazongas. Then there's Tieria, who's travelled around the whole world - all of her stories are exciting. There's also Cecilia who is just freaking cool! I think I could die peacefully...

But I'm a bit confused though. I read from my monthly zodiac reading that I'm going to find a better person in a different school. I wonder who she could be...

-----

In a rooftop of Ezera High...

"Umm, what are you doing, Charlotte?" asked Paradoxia.

"16..."

"I'm doing push-ups!"

"But... why?"

"17... because I want to become stronger than Bellona and the other two!"

"18... If I don't push myself, I'll never be at her level!"

"You do you, boo," Paradoxia continued to sip her boba tea.

Meanwhile, on the other side of the rooftop...

Best five out of six, come on!" Vildred urged.

"You're just going to lose again," snickered Ras.

Mercedes munched on her bacon sandwiches, she had never tried them before, but she was fascinated by the savoury taste.

Vildred pouted.

"You know I'm better the you," Ras declared as he lightly punched Vildred in the arm.

"In your dreams," he replied.

"Those two really are like two peas in a pod," she thought to herself.

Vildred and Ras caught Mercedes giggling.

"What's so funny?"

"Ohhhh nothing."

Mercedes smiled at both them.

------

The school bell rang to indicate it was the end of the day.

Finally, after searching endlessly, Melissa found Haste, walking out of the school gates.

"Haste! There you are!"

Haste froze in his tracks.

"That voice... it can't be!"

"What a coincidence that we go to the same school!" Melissa noted excitedly.

Behind the two was a very annoyed Bellona, observing from the distance.

"No fair! I was very nice around her, and she didn't even bat an eye. Does Haste have some sort of magic power to make people like him more?" Bellona thought.

Melissa clutched onto Haste's arm.

"So, wanna hangout after school?"

"Sorry, but I have to go somewhere else!"

And with that, Haste slipped off her arms and ran as fast as he could away from her.

"But, but Haste! We need to catch up!"

...

"Grrr, that brat!" Melissa kicked the lamppost next to her, causing it to slightly bend.

Bellona's eyes widened as she watched what folded ahead of her eyes; She rubbed them to make sure she wasn't hallucinating.

She was acting all friendly one second, and now she's furious?

Melissa jerked her body around.

"Who's there?"

...

No one was around her. Well, there was, it's just that Bellona quickly hid herself behind a nearby bush.

Thank goodness for my fan magic allowing me to move fast!

She peeped through the bushes, but Melissa was gone.

Phew!

I need to be careful around the girl.

...

_____