#2.1

A/N: Sorry for the short chapter! This is meant to be the introduction to a slightly long arc. I can guarantee you that the next few chapters will be longer.

-----

The announcer played throughout Ezera High

"Attention all students, please gather at the assembly hall within 5 minutes. I repeat. Please..."

"What do they have to tell us now?" wondered Carrot.

"Please, please, please, I only need 200 more gold," begged Cermia.

Carrot struck downwards at Cermia's head with her fists.

"GO FARM SOME GOLEM AND YOU CAN EARN GOLD"

-----

Everyone gathered at the hall, whispering to each other on what they think is going to happen.

"Settle down now, students," said Headmistress Aramintha.

Aramintha stepped onto the podium. The teachers lined up behind her.

"We have been given a wonderful opportunity to showcase what this school is capable of. Ezera High has been invited to attend the Orbis Tournament, where students from around our region will compete with their magic."

Excitement soon prevailed in the hall.

"Don't get too excited, we must select 4 of our best students to compete. And to do that, the teachers of Ezera High have agreed to host a tournament for you all!"

The school suddenly broke in cheers and joy. Everyone started shouting.

"I wanna compete!"

"This is my chance to show my talent"

"Will other schools be there?"

"Hell yeah!!!!"

"QUIET." commanded Charles, and the whole school suddenly halted its talks.

"Thank you, Professor Charles," continued Aramintha, "Now, carrying on..."

"You will have the choice to form your groups, but remember, maximum of 4 in each team!"

-----