#4

"Here she comes, you'll understand what I said when she comes in," snickered Ennot.

Today was a bit more special than usual in St. Eureka, because a new teacher had just arrived.

The classroom door slammed open to reveal a woman barely reaching the height of the door handle. Horns sprung out on either side of her head, and she wore long-sleeved clothing that seemed too be too large for her arms.

"Hey kiddo, are you lost?" Crozet, a student from the back boldly stated.

The teacher was irritated at that remark.

"Settle down please, students, class has started. From now on, I will be your new homeroom teacher. Please call me Professor Alencia."

...

"WHAAAAAAT?!" the class roared in harmony.

------

"Are... are you sure it's safe to do it here?"

...

A small moan escaped from her lips.

"Yes, trust me, no one's going to find us here."

...

"You're so rebellious... I like it."

...

In the corner of the rooftop were Cermia and Purrgis, playing cards. This was no ordinary game, because Cermia's lunch money was on the line.

-----

"Hey, there's the new girl! I can't help but stare at her," mumbled a voice from the background.

"Great, they have their eyes on me," thought Melissa, "Why can't these weirdos prey on someone else?"

"So watcha' doin' tomorr-"

"No."

"But I haven't even-"

"No."

Exasperated from they boys' bugging, Melissa took the pleasure of leaving the classroom, finding the nearest girls' bathroom to find some peace and quiet.

"You should stop chasing after Kayron! He's rejected you so many times, can't you see that he's not into you?" Sitting on the counter, Ravi smothered chapstick on her lips.

Tenebria was staring at the mirror; the reflection showed pointy eyebrows and a grumpy pouting mouth.

Melissa didn't want to include herself in this conversation, so she proceeded to quickly head inside the nearest stall, before putting on headphones to block out every sound.

"I just need to find him so we can talk. Is this too much to ask for?"

-----

Pavel gripped the protein milkshake tightly around his right hand. He took a few moments to take some deep breaths, before finally deciding to enter the school's gym room

"Today, I want to burn calories and build more muscle surrounding my abdominal area. I want to impress Cerise."

...

"Wait, I want to ...?!"

The thought of Cerise suddenly made his face tomato red. He covered his hands over his face to hide his embarrassment.

"What did I just think of?!"

He shook his head violently and immediately jumped on a cycling machine. Slowly, but increasingly becoming faster, he started to pedal.

"You idiot! Stop thinking about her! You're exercising today just to keep fit. It's not for Cerise!"

Pavel clenched his teeth.

"It's not... for... Cerise..."

-----

Knuckles and fists slammed on the door; they banged with violence.

"This is the Taranor Guards. Open up!"

Baal refused to.

"We believe you have been participating in violent activity, we advise you to open the door and surrender yourself. Otherwise, we will have to force our way in!"

"Sezan, this is your fault! You're the one that suggested this idea in the first place!" Baal angrily whispered. He was using all of his power to ensure the door was closed.

"Well how am I supposed to know your magic was too powerful! I didn't tell you to roast the kids in the park!"

"I'm going to kill you!"

"Too bad, I'm only a doll, they'll only arrest you once they break in," Sezan snickered.

A chainsaw began buzzing from the other side.

"SEZAN!!!!!"

-----

"I'm only hanging in your place, Nilgal, because it's safer for me. You know how nice my mother gets. She'll let anyone in. That means Tenebria can enter my house whenever she feels like it."

"Right, right, do whatever, just don't bother me too much," Nilgal said as he focused all of his attention onto his laptop.

Kayron dropped his backpack onto the floor, before resting against the wall and sliding down to sit.

"That idiotic girl, she just won't leave me alone..."

"You know, Kay, for someone who you hate, you seem to talk about Tenebria a lot," Aki pointed out whilst playing a gacha game on his phone.

...

"Shut the hell up."

-----

A/N: Thank you for the reads and votes!!! Aargh I'm proud to reach the 100 reads milestone. I hope the votes reach to 10 eventually too.

Question: How come some of the Ezera characters are in Saint Eureka?

Answer: There's too little people in other continents, so I decided to move some peeps from Ezera and into the other schools.