~•Chapter 4•~

After RavenPaw explained what happened he collapsed, SpottedLeaf quickly checked his wounds and took him to the medicine cat den. Soon after TigerClaw appeared with the Body of RedTail in his Jaws.

RavenPaw was telling the truth...!

You didn't want to believe that RedTail was dead, but he was limp not moving...

TigerClaw explained that OakHeart killed RedTail and he killed OakHeart in revenge. All cats gathered around for a vigil. You crouched beside the lump of fur, you groomed RedTail's pelt along with other warriors, you stud back to let BlueStar share tongues with her deputy.

"RedTail was a brave Warrior," BlueStar choked, "his loyalty to ThunderClan could never of been doubted, he would of made a fine leader."

You saw TigerClaw sit beside you he glanced over at you as you sobbed and mourned for the fallen warrior. Without hesitation you placed your head into the large tabby's chest fur, you cried whilst TigerClaw placed his head on your head, trying to comfort you.

Finally TigerClaw left for the medicine cat den, you waited outside to see the large tabby looking down at his apprentice.

"Will he live?" TigerClaw growled.

"Of course he will live he just needs rest," SpottedLeaf responded.

You entered to find TigerClaw jabbing RavenPaw with one of his long claws. You Suddenly heard FirePaw and GreyPaw talking behind you about TigerClaw's huge claws.

"TigerClaw stop, RavenPaw needs to rest." You scolded him as if he was a kit. He growled and left the den talking to FirePaw for a moment and then left to Speak with DarkStripe.

You were about to sit with LongTail but TigerClaw poked his head into the den again, "Y/W/N, follow me, I need to speak with you,"

You obeyed and followed him towards the other entrance of camp, far away so no other cat can hear the two of you. "DarkStripe told me that you defended that kitty pet when LongTail was fighting him earlier today..." he growled.

Your eyes narrowed slightly, "he was going to kill him I couldn't let that happen!" You snapped.

TigerClaw just scoffed, "remember what PineStar did, he left us to become a kittypet. Don't forget that!" The tabby growled and padded away leaving you alone.

You sat their for a while until GreyPaw and FirePaw padded towards you, "hi Y/W/N, what happened between you and TigerClaw?" GreyPaw asked.

You shook your head and lightly smiled, "oh it was nothing, he just acted up about something..."

FirePaw stared at you, "are you a good friend of TigerClaw's?"

"Yeah, we have been friends since we were kits, we also trained together as apprentices," you responded.

The two tom's sat down and were talk about stuff, mostly how kittypet life is horrible and how FirePaw was brave to leave for clan life.

"who was your mentor?" GreyPaw suddenly asked.

You purred in amusement, "my mentor was BlueStar, she taught me so much that I became one of the greatest warriors," FirePaw's eyes lit up.

"I want you to be my mentor!" He chirped, you licked your chest fur, embarrassed.

"If you want me as a mentor you could ask BlueStar," you mewed. With that the Two apprentices darted off towards BlueStar's den.

Oh yeah I was going to go hunting!

You left the camp from the entrance near the nursery, you padded through the dense forest until you heard a noise come from a hole in a nearby tree. It was a plump vole, you went in a hunting crouch, you waited quietly until you leaped at the vole killing it. In the end, you caught two mice as well.

You were going back to camp however you bumped into TigerClaw, the dark tabby staring down at you. "I see you caught some good prey," he mumbled, "good job."

You nodded in thanks as you entered camp, TigerClaw following you, and placed your prey onto the fresh-kill pile, "so are we still friends?" TigerClaw mumbled. You rolled your eyes at his stupidity.

"Of course we are you stupid fur ball," you mewed jokingly, pushing TigerClaw's shoulder with your paw, he smiled warmly before you were about to rest however BlueStar called a meeting.

"A new deputy must be appointed," BlueStar meowed, "However we must give thanks to StarClan for the life RedTail as he sits among his ancestors." You stared up among the stars you wore you could see a star shine brighter then the other in Silverpelt.

"And now I must appoint a new deputy," the blue she-cat continued, "I say these words before the body of RedTail so he can hear and approve of my choice. You noticed FirePaw looking at TigerClaw as if he knew that the tabby was going to be deputy. "LionHeart will be the new deputy of ThunderClan."

"Why didn't she make TigerClaw deputy?" You heard FirePaw whisper to GreyPaw, before he could say anything you intervened.

"Oh it's probably because LionHeart has been a warrior longer than him," you meowed, trying to speak for GreyPaw.

"RedTail was also the mentor of DustPaw, I will give you a new mentor immediately. DarkStripe, you are ready for your first apprentice, TigerClaw was an excellent mentor to you I hope you pass on your skills you were taught."

DarkStripe padded over to the brown Tom and touched noses with him. "Young FirePaw also needs a mentor, I have though about it and I've decided that Y/W/N will be he's mentor. I hope you pass on skills that you have learned from me to this young apprentice."

You stud up and turned around to look at the ginger Tom. You touched noses with him, his green eyes lighting up with excitement. You turned back to the high rock, but saw in the corner of your eyes that TigerClaw was staring at FirePaw in disgust.

BlueStar smiled and mewed, "l shall keep a vigil with RedTail's body tonight. We will bury him at sunrise."

You sat will them for a while, sitting next to DustPaw, "it's ok DustPaw, he was a good mentor and DarkStipe will make him proud." He nodded before you padded away to get your sleep.

~•TimeSkip•~

You were quietly sleeping until the dawn sky's awoke you as the sun rose. you stretched, shaking your P/C pelt. You padded out of the den to see FirePaw waiting outside.
"Oh your awake! TigerClaw sent me to wake you up to start my training," FirePaw mewed. You nodded following your apprentice outside of camp to were TigerClaw, LionHeart and GreyPaw were waiting.

"Took you long enough, Y/W/N," TigerClaw joked, "you were out of it last night."

You laughed quietly, "yeah a lot happened yesterday..."

LionHeart cleared his throat, "anyway we are taking you two around the territory."

GreyPaw gave a confused look, "what about RavenPaw?"

"He still needs to recover," You reassured the grey Tom, "we don't want him training in bad shape."

With that the cats went around the territory...