~•Chapter 9•~

You woke up in the medicine cat den, you shook your head and yawned, Which caught YellowFang's attention, "I see your awake."

"What happened...?" You drowsily asked.

"You just fainted, I'm sure you will be fine," YellowFang murmured, "I think it's because of TigerClaw putting a lot of stress on you.."

The grey cat padded towards GreyStripe to see to him. When you exited the medicine cat den, you then remembered that you heard a certain cat fall into the stream.

Oh that must of been him who fell into the river...

Turned out that GreyStripe came down with a cold, however every time you saw him, he would sneak out of camp. One night, you decided to follow him. The grey Tom took the exit near the nursery after padding quietly along the cold snowy ground, GreyStripe finally stopped and sat beside a silver tabby she-cat, you jumped from your hiding place. Leaving the two of them shocked.

"Y-Y/W/N?! What are you doing here?" The grey Tom stuttered, clearly scared on what you would say.

"Look," you sighed, "I won't tell a soul, especially TigerClaw, but he will soon catch on."

GreyStripe looked relieved and dipped his head in thanks, SilverStream still looked skeptic, "I can't thank you enough Y/W/N!" You dipped your head and padded back to camp.

~•TimeSkip•~
As you climbed back into your nest in the warriors den, you heard a growl come from TigerClaw, "I saw you went out," the deputy murmured. You stayed silent, laying your head in your paws. "Fine, stay silent then," TigerClaw grumbled.

As daylight shone through the den, you yawned quietly and looked around to see only WhiteStorm still sleeping, yet again you felt dizzy and sneezed quietly, this has been happening as soon as you spent the night out in the freezing cold.

You groomed your P/C pelt quickly before heading over to the medicine cat den. "Ah Y/W/N, is that cut still causing trouble?" Yellowfang asked, you shook your head.

"No it's just that I've been feeling dizzy, and my throat is sore," you complained, Yellowfang examined you before staring at you.

"You May have GreenCough, I'll see what I can do but for now go and settle down in a nest."
You coughed quietly as Yellowfang came back with some moss dripping in honey. "This is all I can give you for now because I can't be sure, if it passes to other cats then we might have a green cough outbreak!" Yellowfang meowed, slightly annoyed.

TigerClaw then had to burst into the medicine cat den a growl caught in his throat, "I was wondering where you were, I WAS going to place you on patrol, but I guess I'll have to replace you." The deputy padded quickly out, you sighed quietly before you erupted into coughing.

After around 3 sunrises, the clan was now going through an outbreak, and TigerClaw was being distance and didn't check on you a lot, it was like your best friend was being torn from you...
Yellowfang then padded into the den and started pacing around with a worried expression in her face. "Whats's wrong Yellowfang?" You croaked as you lapped up some honey that Yellowfang left out for you.

The old she-cat grumbled, "BlueStar now has GreenCough!" You sighed, however FireHeart padded in to try and calm Yellowfang down and offered to find some Cat mint.

~•TimeSkip•~
After around 1 moon everyone had eventually fought through the GreenCough outbreak, however you kept the meetings that GreyStripe when to a secret. One sunrise you were sharing a plump rabbit with LongTail, DarkStripe and TigerClaw. But you were too busy, lost in thought.

"Y/W/N, are you alright? You haven't taken a bite yet," LongTail meowed, you laughed a little and sighed.

"N-no, nothings wrong..." you murmured, you saw TigerClaw roll his eyes.