~•Chapter 24•~

You opened your eyes and looked up, you saw someone you thought you would never see again, you saw TigerStar above you, his eyes wide with shock as he saw you.

"T-TigerStar?" You murmured, he quickly got off you and helped you up. "Thank you, but we're are we?" You took in your surroundings again.

"Were in a certain place called the dark forest." TigerStar meowed, looking into your eyes, "it's were cate go if they did wrong in their lives, we don't follow StarClan..."

"W-we?" You stuttered, TigerStar leaped on a nearby rock as many glowing eyes appeared from the shadows, then once you saw them clearly, you recognised a few, some you obviously didn't know.

"Y-Y/W/N?" You heard a familiar grey and battle scarred Tom.

"ThistleClaw? Your here too?" The Tom nodded, you realised the calico age-cat you heard stories about from when you were a kit.

"Are you MapleShade?" The she-cat smirked and nodded.

"We also have BrokenStar, Clawface, DarkStripe but also many cats you haven't heard of like SnowTuft, MaggotTail and ShredTail."

You saw the tom's stare at you, making you a bit uncomfortable. "Now, now no staring, you should know she's my mate!" TigerStar snapped at the time who stared, they sank in fear the the former ShadowClan leader, "now I wanted to ask you something."

You tilted your head, "what is it?" TigerStar looked at the others, they nodded before he turned his attention back to you.

"I know you will never become like us, but I wanted to know if you want to train with us? Every night you can visit us and train with one of us."

You looked down at your paws in thought before nodding, "ok, but only because I want to see you, TigerStar, I've missed you..." you whispered the last part.

TigerStar smiles and nodded, "good then we will see you next night."

You woke up, seeing that everyone was asleep in their nests, oh well You couldn't care if You missed news from the gathering, it was always the same news.

You padded out of the warriors den to see GreyStripe and CinderPelt already up, "hey, umm where's FireStar?"

"Weren't you told?" GreyStripe asked, "he's gone to restore SkyClan with SandStorm."

"Um I was asleep when the clan arrived back from the gathering." You mewed.

~•TimeSkip cause I'm lazy•~

You found yourself in the dark forest again, you were wondering who you were going to train with first, well those thoughts were interrupted from loud yelling coming from the distance. "Look, I'm the leader, she should train with me!"

You padded up to the yelling to see TigerStar seemingly yelling at MaggotTail, "oh come on TigerStar, your keeping her you yourself!"

DarkStripe rolled his eyes, "just listen to him MaggotTail, your fur could get clawed out, ClawFace and Thistleclaw nodded in agreement."

MapleShade then jumped from a branch she was sitting on, "how about you boys stop fighting, plus MaggotTail she wouldn't fall for you, she has kits remember?"

You stepped away quietly however a twig snapped underneath your paws, "who's there?" TigerStar called, you revealed yourself.

"It's only me." You mewed.

TigerStar gave a sigh of relief as he padded towards you, "thank goodness." You nuzzled into his fur.

"So, training...?" You asked.