~•Chapter 10•~

You had told BlueStar that the patrol found rabbit carcass' but you had two wait another day for the gathering. You went into the nursery to see BrindleFace with her two kits and CloudKit, the queen looked up at you and yawned, "Hello Y/W/N, did you sleep well?" You nodded.

"Yes I did but I just want the gathering to be here now, I want to see what ShadowClan has to say," you grumbled.

BrindleFace purred in amusement, "well I guess you'll have to be patient."

"I guess..." you muttered, you laid down close to BrindleFace and stared at the kits. CloudKit started mewling and stumbled over to where you were. He curled up next to your belly before going back to sleep.

"Well I never, I though he was hungry!" BrindleFace complained, an edge of amusement in her voice.

"Come on CloudKit, I have to do my warrior duties," as you said that you heard the booming voice of the deputy, GoldenFlower woke up as TigerClaw smashed his way into the nursery, "There you are Y/W/N, I was wondering were you were-,"

He quieted his voice and stopped his sentence as he saw CloudKit curled up against your flank. He then leaned towards you, "Why are you so soft with KittyPets!?" He angrily whispered into your ear, he took one look at GoldenFlower and smiled warmly before he padded out of the nursery.

You sighed and gently nudged CloudKit back to BrindleFace, who looked shaken up, "I better get going otherwise TigerClaw is going to give me another ear full."

"Ok Y/W/N, if you need to talk to anyone then you can always talk to me or WhiteStorm." You thanked her and padded out of the nursery to see TigerClaw reporting something to BlueStar.

As soon as he became deputy he's just been eating my feeling up, never letting me do what I want or letting me talk to cats I want to talk to...

A clan meeting was held and it turns out that RiverClan has now caused problems, by stealing prey from sunning rocks. "We're going to attack their patrol," BlueStar ordered, "TigerClaw, make the patrol,"

TigerClaw chose you, DarkStripe, LongTail and MouseFur. However, FireHeart asked if he could join, gaining a stern look from GreyStripe. Once every cat was ready to attack RiverClan, the ice had thawed and couldn't be crossed, you gave a quiet sigh of relief as the patrol went back in anger, except for FireHeart.

Once you were back from the failed mission, you were in the nursery, Quietly snoozing with CloudKit by your side, however you heard Yowling coming from the opposite side of the walls. You exited the nursery to see the two best friends Fighting. You quickly grabbed FireHeart's scruff whilst TigerClaw grabbed GreyStripe, the whole clan stared in shock as BlueStar gave them a scolding.

Finally, it was time for the Gathering!
you were walking through the forest, you decided to talk to WhiteStorm, "hello WhiteStorm how are your kits?"

He smiled warmly, "there getting on fine, however we lost two of them because of the GreenCough outbreak remember?"

You kept your gaze fixed on the ground, "yeah, I remember." You looked up at silverpelt, "they will watch over their sister and brother as they become great warriors.

"Oh stop yapping you two," TigerClaw's voice boomed from behind. You didn't say a word after that and finally the ThunderClan cats arrived at the gathering, you couldn't be bothered talking to other cats so you waited for the gathering to start. Once the Gathering started, BlueStar complained about dead Rabbits with ShadowClan's scent on them, even Tallstar complained that his warriors found dead rabbits on their territory. Eventually the gathering came to a close once NightStar stated that it wasn't them who was stealing or eating the mangled rabbits

As you walked back to ThunderClan camp, you started to think to your self, was it really ShadowClan or could it be them...?

A/N: sorry that this chapter is quiet short but I'll try and have chapter 11 out soon whilst also being more longer then this.