[1]

❤️ Enjoy Reading ❤️

Kongpob was making his breakfast when his Phone started to ring. He looks at the caller ID and receives it.

As soon as the call was received the caller said,
"Did you watch the news, Kong?"

Kongpob rolled his eyes at his friend's antics.
"Hello and Good morning to you too Em."

"Are you watching the news? If not then watch it now." Em ordered him.

"What is going on Em?" Kongpob asked. After turning the stove off, with long steps he walks towards the living room from the kitchen.

"You remember Arthit? Arthit Ronjapat. He was..."

Kongpob cut him.
"Yes I remember Arthit. He was our junior in highschool. Now tell me what's with him?" A dreadful feeling stirring inside him. He switches on the TV.

Kongpob and Arthit, they both were in the same highschool, Arthit was two years younger than Kongpob.

'Did something happen to him?' Kongpob thought but shook his head immediately. He shouldn't assume bad things.

"You know about the murder of Mr. Jatt, which became the biggest news since he was a well known businessman and a political person. Police suspect Arthit had something to do with his murder...."

Kongpob has long stopped listening. His eyes glued on the TV screen which was showing Arthit's face, he was dragged out of his house by the police.
Reporters had surrounded them, they were asking him questions why he murdered Mr. Jatt and many more but Arthit only looked at them and walked where the police were taking him.

Kongpob felt sick when One the reporters asked why Arthit killed Mr. Jatt.

Almost all the News Channels were showing the same thing.

"Arthit Ronjapat is the senior engineer in Mr. Jatt's company. Police have some evidence against him and they suspect that Arthit was behind the murder of Mr. Jatt. Few days ago his dead body was found in his office cabin...."

He threw the remote and broke the TV in anger.

"He can't murder anyone. I know he can't. He is too innocent. Something is not right." He was murmuring again and again, pulling his hair.

He grabbed some important things which he will need and rushed out of his house, somehow locking the front door.

He drove to the police station, breaking many traffic rules in the process but he doesn't care about that. All he could think about was Arthit, his sweet and innocent Sun, who was accused of murder.

When he reached the police station, he ignored the reporters who were waiting outside to get some information. He walked straight inside the station and demanded to meet Arthit.

"No one is allowed to meet him, Mr. Suthiluck." An officer informed him when he demanded to meet Arthit.

"But I'm his lawyer. I have every right to meet my client." Kongpob raised his voice, almost shouting at the officer.

"But we didn't get any information about his lawyer, neither the criminal asked to see his lawyer." Said the officer which irked Kongpob.