[3]

"Please tell us about how did you know Mr. Jatt and how was your relationship with your boss." Kongpob asked.

Arthit took a deep breath before starting.
"I met Mr. Jatt 4 years ago, when I went for an interview in his company. He was my employer and I was his employee."

Kongpob nodded. "Can you tell me what happened the day Mr. Jatt was murdered?"

"I went to his cabin to talk about some problems with one of our products. After telling that I came back to my floor and talked with my team."

"How long have you talked with him? And did you meet him again?" Kongpob asked.

"15 minutes maybe. And no I didn't meet him again that day." Arthit answered.

Kongpob gave some CCTV footage that showed Arthit's claims were true.

Next it was the prosecutor's turn to ask questions to the suspect.

Arthit answered truthfully and carefully avoiding all the tricks and twists which John has deliberately placed in his questions to make things hard and difficult for Arthit.

John changed his strategies when he saw Arthit didn't fall for his tricks.

"Mr. Ronjapat, you said you were with your teammates after coming back from talking with Mr. Jatt and didn't go to meet him again. Am I right?" John asked.

"Yes." Arthit nodded his head.

John asked the judge if he had permission to play a video. After having permission he played the video for everyone to watch. A man wearing a blue shirt and black pants entered inside Mr. Jatt's cabin.

"Are you denying that you are not that man showing in the video?" John asked.

"Yes, it's not me." Arthit calmly said.

"You're lying, it is clear that the man is you." John stated loudly, almost forcing Arthit to accept it.

"How can you be sure it's me?" John was taken back by Arthit's sudden question.

"You were wearing the same clothes the person in the video is wearing that day. So you must be that person." John said.

"How?" Arthit asked again and continued "The person in the video is wearing a cap and a mask and also his face is not showing properly in the video. So how can you be sure that it's me? Wearing the same clothes doesn't mean anything. And why would I wear the same clothes while killing someone when I know it can prove me guilty?"

Listening to Arthit, everyone started murmuring, they all agreed with what Arthit said. John's face was flushed with anger.

"Order order! Please keep the silence in the courtroom." Judge ordered. He also added, " The court is adjourned for today, we will resume again after two days."

John was the first person to leave the court after the Judge. He felt humiliated by Arthit and swore to take him behind the bars.

Out of the court, Kongpob, Eva and Ming were talking while Arthit was inside the police van. Arthit didn't get bail. Kongpob knew he wouldn't, as politics is mixed with the case.