[5]

Ming was pacing inside his room. He was reported about the kidnapping and he is worried for Kongpob and Eva's well being. It's been 6 hours after the kidnapping and there is still no clue about where they were taken to. He closed his eyes, he was angry at his men who couldn't do their jobs properly.

A police officer ran inside his cabin and gave him a file. Panting he said, "Sir look at these two files. It was delivered a few minutes ago."

Ming took the files and started to check..

"We couldn't see the face of the person who delivered it,  because his face was covered with a mask. But he has blue eyes." The officer continued. Ming nodded. 'Again blue eyes' he thought.

"Call everyone and tell them to get prepared. We have to go out." Ming told the officer and the officer nodded and left the place saluting Ming.

Ming knows that the files could lead them to the wrong way but they have to take the chance, except those two files they have nothing.

In one file, a ship's name, port's location, timing of departure were written and in the other there was only a location where the kidnappers had taken Kongpob, Eva and John.

Kongpob, Eva and John were taken to a cabin which was located far away from the city, inside in a deep jungle. They were tied to chairs with chains and their eyes were still blindfolded. Later, they were left alone when the assassins were sure they couldn't run away.

"Hey! Why did you guys kidnap me?" John was shouting the same line like a broken record again and again from the moment he got kidnapped. Even after hours, he is still shouting, making Kongpob groan in frustration. Why the fuck he is so annoying? He should have let Eva punch him when she wanted to.

"Why…"

"Oh for God's sake please shut up. You are shouting, don't know for how many hours. Stop now. No one is listening to your screams except us and we don't know the answer. So shut the fuck up." Kongpob growled in irritation.

"How freaking great. I got kidnapped because of you and this fucking case and now you're telling me to shut up. It's all your fault that I'm here." John said screaming.

"I didn't beg you to come with us. You came because you had motives. Don't blame me." Kongpob retorted, if he wasn't tied he would have probably beaten John black and blue.

John wanted to say something but couldn't when the door of the room was opened suddenly. Hearing the footsteps, Kongpob can only guess around 10 people came in.

For a few moments, the room was silent, neither the newcomers said something nor did Eva, Kongpob and John.

"You guys must be wondering why you are taken here, right?" A man said. Kongpob recognizes the voice, it's Akito, Mr. Jatt's friend.

'Other three, Mike, Naru and Nate, should also be there then' Kongpob thinks, as he suspects their involvement after knowing about Mr. Jatt's participation in the illegal world.

"If you're thinking of threatening like this will stop us then you're wrong. Let me tell you, I will not stop. I'll find all the truth and get you guys inside the jail." Kongpob said with a blank face.

"Of course you won't, stubborn fool." It was Nate who scoffed.

"Look, I didn't do anything. Why did you bring me? Please let me go. I promise I'll do anything you guys will tell me to do." John said a begging tone.

The men in the room laughed hearing John's begging. "Sorry mate but we can't let you go. You guys started to dig up something that was meant to be hidden. We have to show what happens when people do something that they shouldn't."