The Start Of A New Year

Rylan Adams^^^^

It was the start of a new year for Rylan Adams. Compared to every other teenager, Rylan was excited to go back to school. Only because she wants to see her friends, from before she left to go live with her dad. But there are some complications along the way.

Rylan's POV:
Hitting snooze on my alarm, I fall back asleep. But then my dad walks in. "Ry. It's time to get up for school." Oh right, school. Going back there is going to be dreadful. I used to go to West McKinley High. My life there was torturous. Got bullied and had no friends. Then my dad pulled me out of school to train me to be in his gang. Yes, I said gang. My dad's the boss, so I'm next in line. My mum didn't like it but my dad thought it was the right choice.

My Rottweiler, Buddy, running in breaks my train of thought. Deciding to finally get up, I head to the bathroom to shower.

Meanwhile

????'s POV
"Hey boss." Looking away from the mountain of paperwork piling up on my desk, I see Scott. "What's up, buddy?" Hearing my phone go of, I see the time. "You coming to school today?" Thinking for a moment I reply, "Yeah sure."

"I'll be down in a minute."

"Alright boss" Laughing, I shake my head . "Scott, how many times have I said. Call me Blake."

Guys! The first chapter is done. I know its short but I finally got it up. Hope you enjoyed it.